Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have been invited to an interview for Primary Education at Christ Church but they give very little information on things like where I need to go and whether it's formal interview attire. I'm certain it's the Canterbury Campus but not sure on which building and I could presume that formal interview attire is required (But even if not so could make a good impression). So any help/info is appreciated because I know little more than some of the things the interview will entail (e.g some form of maths test) and the fact it's on Wednesday at 13:00. I'm looking for info such as where specifically I need to be, maybe somebody I should speak to when I arrive, whether its an individual or group interview, what I need to take with me etc...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HashtagJordan)
    I have been invited to an interview for Primary Education at Christ Church but they give very little information on things like where I need to go and whether it's formal interview attire. I'm certain it's the Canterbury Campus but not sure on which building and I could presume that formal interview attire is required (But even if not so could make a good impression). So any help/info is appreciated because I know little more than some of the things the interview will entail (e.g some form of maths test) and the fact it's on Wednesday at 13:00. I'm looking for info such as where specifically I need to be, maybe somebody I should speak to when I arrive, whether its an individual or group interview, what I need to take with me etc...
    Turn up to reception reasonably early and they'll tell you where to go..

Dress in formal attire.

Good luck!!

:badger:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 13, 2016

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.