Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I'm an EU student and I have a little problem with applying for SF.I was thinking that the forms for EU students are already available so I downloaded it and started to fill it step by step.Going trough my Fb today I saw one post from SFE-an EU student was asking if he can change his info about the course or the home address. And the answer was this:- which totally confused me.

    So are the forms for EU students available now or not?If yes,please someone to give me a link.And if not where is the right place to check.

    And if I want to change my course (it's going to be my first year) which form do I have to fill and send to student finance England?
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1457867834.675399.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  134.7 KB

    Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Very Important Poster

    Very Important Poster
    Having just checked online, it seems as though you can't apply until early April.

    But keep checking the website.


students online now


Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
  • create my feed
  • edit my feed

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.