Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard back from LCF about whether you've been accepted or rejected from this course after interview?

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure as I have my interview tomorrow! how long have you been waiting? what was the interview like?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mollyrevans)
    I'm not sure as I have my interview tomorrow! how long have you been waiting? what was the interview like?
    It wasn't as bad as I thought, you get interviewed by 2 women and they just ask you about 3 questions after they've had a look through your portfolio

ReputationRep:
    That's okay then! I get so nervous haha! Were the questions hard or just general why this course and why UAL? Good luck with your application! 😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mollyrevans)
    That's okay then! I get so nervous haha! Were the questions hard or just general why this course and why UAL? Good luck with your application! 😊
    They were something like why UAL, choose a fav project and talk about it and think of a character you've seen and described them or something like that? Thank you and you!!!

ReputationRep:
    i've been given an offer! have you heard back yet?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    University of the Arts London resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.