Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi there!

    I am a physiotherapy student from the Netherlands and I would like to study in the UK for 6 months.
    The study here takes 4 years and in my 4th year I have to follow a short specialization for 20 weeks. We call this a 'minor'. My preference goes to Paediatric Physiotherapy.
    Could someone tell me more about short specializations (about 20 weeks) in physiotherapy in the UK, collage year 2017-2018?

    Kind regards, Emma
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 13, 2016
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.