Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey Guys
    I did not get into Halls but I've found private halls called the Lulworth student company Union House , anyone eles going to be living here ? and Is going to be Studying Costume ?

ReputationRep:
    Hiya, I'm currently studying at AUB and my friends just posted on our group chat "Looking for someone who needs to rent a huge double room in Bournemouth, £376 a month in Winton with two other lovely girls! Beautiful house close to the university, conservatory and large garden. Please message me if you're interested!" If you're still in need of accommodation, let me know and you can get in contact with her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlottem07)
    Hi, I will be studying the art foundation course at Bournemouth arts in September and was wondering if any one else on the course was applying for halls or going into private accommodation. I'm stuck between which to choose so would be great to hear what everyone else is doing!
    Hey! I'm going to study the film production course at AUB and didn't get into halls so I'm currently looking for private accommodation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hollyyburridge)
    Hiya, I'm currently studying at AUB and my friends just posted on our group chat "Looking for someone who needs to rent a huge double room in Bournemouth, £376 a month in Winton with two other lovely girls! Beautiful house close to the university, conservatory and large garden. Please message me if you're interested!" If you're still in need of accommodation, let me know and you can get in contact with her
    heyy how do I get in contact with her?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrJimmyBoy)
    Hey,
    Has any other first years getting private rented accommodation and/or going to accommodation day(s)?
    Or are like me and applied for halls and didn't get in :P

In short... I'm looking for mates and a place to live
    helloo I am also in your position right now, kinda panicking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by holliejadeeeee)
    Hey Guys
    I did not get into Halls but I've found private halls called the Lulworth student company Union House , anyone eles going to be living here ? and Is going to be Studying Costume ?

Omg I'm studying Fashion first year this September, I didn't get accepted either how much are the rooms there and are they ensuite? Oh and how far from town?

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone else going to the accommodation day in July 16th who didn't get accepted in the halls?
    P.s. I'm studying Fashion

ReputationRep:
    The cheapest room is £127 a week and there en suit , i think there near town haha but not sure if there are any left there going quickly

ReputationRep:
    The cheapest room is £127 a week and there en suit , i think there near town haha but not sure if there are any left there going quickly
    Omg! It's just en suite and defo not a studio?

ReputationRep:
    Yep it's en suit shared kitchen with 7 other people look into it they may have rooms left ! also I found out it's a 10 minute walk to beach and town x
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hey Guys
    Hi There,

Hope you don't mind me jumping in here. Just wanted to let you know about Mercury House Student Accommodation, we only opened last year and offer stylish and modern self contained studios with en suite bathrooms and kitchenette. We're right in the heart of Bournemouth Town Centre the accommodation has a great atmosphere Getting to university couldn’t be easier, it’s a easy 15 minute bus ride with the bus stop directly outside Mercury House. Studios are suitable for individuals or couples though please be aware all residents must be students.

Rent is inclusive of all bills, wifi, on site staff and contents insurance. Plus we also have a great social space with study area and plenty of social events throughout the year.

Take a look at our website or Facebook page for more info - http://freshstudentliving.co.uk/loca...mercury-house/

If you would like any further information or to arrange a viewing let us know.

Thanks
    Kate @ Fresh

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone been to the accommodation day on July 16th? I'm going to the one in August and just wondered if it was helpful or not!

ReputationRep:
    Hello,
    I only got accepted for the art and design diploma last week because I applied late so have no accommodation!!! Thought I'd post in here just to see if anyone's in a similar position or know of people with a spare room in a house share?
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I've had to drop out of my course so we're looking for a female housemate to round out a group close to campus. Rent is paid up until October so you can move in now with only a deposit! Please PM.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.