Turn on thread page Beta

I got +10 rep in 3 months, AMA watch

Announcements
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome to the 10 gem squad, enjoy your stay here.

Time to re-evaluate what you want out of life if you consider that as an achievement

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mayhem™)
    I just had a league game , I'll have you know :smug:
    league of legends yh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    Welcome to the 10 gem squad, enjoy your stay here.
    Where is my complimentary mug and pillow?

(Original post by defenestrated)
    league of legends yh?
    nice try :cool:, but it was football

(Original post by UnknownRoyalist)
    Time to re-evaluate what you want out of life if you consider that as an achievement
    Probably the most accurate comment on this thread

ReputationRep:
    X
    Oh my.. I have just realised that you aren't a CT member, rather you just chose the colour red for your username. I always, always wondered how on earth you managed to get up there considering you're not v friendly. ( that's not meant to be offensive btw, just an observation.)

I cannae believe it.

Mind blown.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    Oh my.. I have just realised that you aren't a CT member, rather you just chose the colour red for your username. I always, always wondered how on earth you managed to get up there considering you're not v friendly. ( that's not meant to be offensive btw, just an observation.)

I cannae believe it.

Mind blown.
    Telling it how it is.. :rofl:

I cannae believe it.

Mind blown.
    'Not very friendly' lol. I'm guessing that's also known as 'keeping it real' then? I'll take that as a compliment. Thanks
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Where is my complimentary mug and pillow?
    Gotchu fam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    Gotchu fam

someone give her rep pls
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    It might come as a surprise, but I spend very little of my time on here (10-15 mins worth of browsing TSR every other day or so)
    Impressive 3500 posts in 3 months? Every other day that would be c45 days, so about 78 posts each session or a rate of about 6 posts per minute.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student403)
    Telling it how it is.. :rofl:
    :getmecoat:

'Not very friendly' lol. I'm guessing that's also known as 'keeping it real' then?
    Well, not exactly.

Unfriendly =/= honest.

But I just meant that you don't act like a CT member, but that's totally fine bc you aren't actually part of the team! The only reason I constantly mentally questioned your position was bc I genuinely couldn't understand how it was possible. It all makes a lot more sense now, I'm just a little shocked that I've been believing the wrong thing this whole time. :lol:

I'll take that as a compliment. Thanks
    XD Okay, that's alright.

ReputationRep:
    :hahaha:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    Impressive 3500 posts in 3 months? Every other day that would be c45 days, so about 78 posts each session or a rate of about 6 posts per minute.
    i'm a quickfire poster

:getmecoat:

Well, not exactly.

Unfriendly =/= honest.

But I just meant that you don't act like a CT member, but that's totally fine bc you aren't actually part of the team! The only reason I constantly mentally questioned your position was bc I genuinely couldn't understand how it was possible. It all makes a lot more sense now, I'm just a little shocked that I've been believing the wrong thing this whole time. :lol:

XD Okay, that's alright.
    I meant exclusively in this case it is basically keeping it real. You don't know me and if you did I'm sure your opinion of 'unfriendly' would change. Then again, it's a fair observation since you're only saying that based off of what I say here lol

I genuinely laughed at the 'not very friendly' comment so thanks lol

Idk why you're trying to play the victim when I haven't even said anything but ok.. Lol

ReputationRep:
    What do you want, a medal?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    noooooooooOOOOOOooooo you got 10 gems before me :-(

ReputationRep:
    Idk why you're trying to play the victim when I haven't even said anything but ok.. Lol
    Wha.. I wasn't even trying to play anything? I just felt I was a bit unkind so literally apologised, fgs. When has the word "sorry" ever equated to that? Fine, I'll delete my comment and won't bother trying to ...resolve in the future. - I didn't realise it came across in that way nor was I attempting to adopt such a persona.

>.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    noooooooooOOOOOOooooo you got 10 gems before me :-(
    hehe

(Original post by thunder_chunky)
    What do you want, a medal?
    Actually, I'd like two medals

ReputationRep:
    Congrats m7+1

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.