Turn on thread page Beta

Edexcel History Unit 6 - Cold war watch

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone else have this paper? Thought question a was fine, quite straightforward (although i wrote loads on it), question b was ok, just got confused with what the question was asking initially. Also, how much did you use the sources in part b?

ReputationRep:
    i did that paper. it went sooooooo bad

ReputationRep:
    i did 7b too. the first question was ok, but i got a bit bogged down in the second one. I tried to use all of the sources at least once, but mainly focused on 4 and 5. Im not looking forward to my History results though, the exams were quite tough. Oh well.

ReputationRep:
    i didnt use all the sources
    im so silly

ReputationRep:
    what exactly did you write for b? i tried to use the all the sources, although not that well!

ReputationRep:
    for b i mainly concentrated on source 4 and 5.
    i wrote about the arms race and their ideological conflict and some other stuf which i cant remember.
    no point asking me what i wrote though coz mine went soooooo bad

ReputationRep:
    Cold war paper woz better than the unit 5 brit & democ paper! i reali jus used source 5 loads. it woz reali the most useful! i onli got the other ones once if i woz lucky!hehe. at least its over. i didnt xcept the 1st q to b about the origins as the last two years papers have been on the early years. o well!!thankfully it woznt the end, all that perestroika etc confuses me!! hehe. gud luk all

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.