Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mahmoud X)
    I'm really not lol :rofl:

This proves just how paranoid the average antisemite loon is
    Was only a matter of time before that term was thrown around mindlessly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
    Mahmoud X

You're moustache has fallen off.

You also chose the most troll obvious username/avatar combo possible.
    Okay, you've got me. Mahmoud and I are both part of a Mossad conspiracy!
    Good job on thwarting our evil plans!

Also, it's your moustache - not you're moustache!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I am not Mahmoud. Stop being paranoid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by teenhorrorstory)
    Was only a matter of time before that term was thrown around mindlessly.
    because it's pathetic, you've used a totally dishonest source where I can find no verification using other less biases sources

and now, apparently I am some other user I literally know nothing about :rofl:

Are you sure you don't check under your bed at night, better make sure no Zionists are lurking there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NeoconZionist)
    Okay, you've got me. Mahmoud and I are both part of a Mossad conspiracy!
    Good job on thwarting our evil plans!

Also, it's your moustache - not you're moustache!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I am not Mahmoud. Stop being paranoid.

Don't tell him you're me Mr Rothschild

Spoiler:
    Show
    How does it even help me to make a random dupe and then post in the same thread?

ReputationRep:
    because it's pathetic, you've used a totally dishonest source where I can find no verification using other less biases sources

and now, apparently I am some other user I literally know nothing about :rofl:

Are you sure you don't check under your bed at night, better make sure no Zionists are lurking there?
    And if you actually read all of my OP, I asked how likely it was that the solider's account was true. I didn't say that the source was 100% accurate.

Why, are the zionists trying to take over my bedroom too? :cry:

ReputationRep:
    Don't tell him you're me Mr Rothschild
    Spoiler:
    Show
    How does it even help me to make a random dupe and then post in the same thread?
    You said before there was only one intelligent pro-Palestinian supporter on TSR - You failed to mention that there's only one pro-Israel supporter on here - me/you/us/we/them

Maybe "everyone" on TSR is just 1 or 2 people IRL :eek: :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iwishicouldfly14)
    You said before there was only one intelligent pro-Palestinian supporter on TSR - You failed to mention that there's only one pro-Israel supporter on here - me/you/us/we/them

Maybe "everyone" on TSR is just 1 or 2 people IRL :eek: :eek:
    Delete that quick, we don't want them to realise you're me as well :eek: :eek: :eek:

Also, don't tell anyone that I'm also KimKallstrom

keep shtum

ReputationRep:
    And if you actually read all of my OP, I asked how likely it was that the solider's account was true. I didn't say that the source was 100% accurate.

Zionist Occupied Bedrooms

We need it for

spare room tax innit

ReputationRep:

We're already in your bedroom.
    We've hacked your phone.
    We know where you live.

Sleep well,

#JewishConspiracy

ReputationRep:
    Zionist Occupied Bedrooms

We need it for

spare room tax innit
    #FreeMyBedroom

End this illegal occupation

ReputationRep:
    We're already in your bedroom.
    We've hacked your phone.
    We know where you live.

Sleep well,

#JewishConspiracy
    I'm posting from Al-Baghdadi's computer :sly:

He was using McAfee :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    #FreeMyBedroom

Israel created some of the technology in your phone. We're just trying to get back what is rightfully ours.

ReputationRep:
    #FreeMyBedroom

I hope you're ready for a cold shower

Being a NeoconZionist I haven't exactly been obeying the water sharing rules either :smug: :smug: :smug:

ReputationRep:
    Israel created some of the technology in your phone. We're just trying to get back what is rightfully ours.
    But I was here first

ReputationRep:
    You don't need to buy congress when you've cracked Obama's phone and have his nudes

Not sure I'm brave enough for Hillary though.

ReputationRep:
    But I was here first
    How long ago then?

ReputationRep:
    From personal experience, I can say that whilst it is likely that these events happened in some form, it is highly likely they have certain facts omitted or swapped for something that suits the source's agenda.

For example, the 'tank story' was probably based on a IDF tank firing at a residential building - which was being used by Hamas to launch rockets/fire on IDF forces.
    The building might have had civillians in, some of whom may have died, and that is a tradgedy. The fact still remains that if the IDF didn't fire at the building, they would willingly be ignoring a direct threat to Israelis and thus be putting them at risk.

Sadly, civillians do die in conflicts, and this isn't made better by the fact that one side chooses to spend vast sums of their limited income building tunnels and buying rockets to attack civillians on the other.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NeoconZionist)
    From personal experience, I can say that whilst it is likely that these events happened in some form, it is highly likely they have certain facts omitted or swapped for something that suits the source's agenda.

For example, the 'tank story' was probably based on a IDF tank firing at a residential building - which was being used by Hamas to launch rockets/fire on IDF forces.
    The building might have had civillians in, some of whom may have died, and that is a tradgedy. The fact still remains that if the IDF didn't fire at the building, they would willingly be ignoring a direct threat to Israelis and thus be putting them at risk.

Sadly, civillians do die in conflicts, and this isn't made better by the fact that one side chooses to spend vast sums of their limited income building tunnels and buying rockets to attack civillians on the other.
    The most apt example is the blood libel that Israel sterilises Black people

Actual story: Some non-Hebrew speaking Ethiopian Jews asked to be put on birth-control, they were not forced, but it had not been explained to them in their own language that this injection would prevent conception for up to 3 months since it was an injection rather than the contraceptive pill

Every antisemite ever: 'Israel sterilises Black people, OMG literally Hitler.'

This is why I usually make fun of antisemitism, I'm so sick and tired of educating the stupid and willfully ignorant, I would rather mock them.

ReputationRep:
    As di bubbe volt gehat beytsim volt zi gevain mayn zaidah

ReputationRep:
    Talking to yourself is a sign of madness.

NeoconZionist

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 18, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.