Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone, i'd like to ask you for some help. Im a girl from Eastern Europe and im wondering where to study. The course that i will be taking is Public Relations, so i am really confused which uni is better - Sheffield Hallam or BCU.

I wish the city that i will live in to have a lot of bars and clubs, places to find friends and stuff. One of my friends, who's from London, told me that Sheffield Hallam is better, but i cannot make my decision on only 1 opinion. So please, help me! Thank you very much.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    http://independent-birmingham.co.uk/...ingham-bucket/
    (Original post by blah001)
    Hello everyone, i'd like to ask you for some help. Im a girl from Eastern Europe and im wondering where to study. The course that i will be taking is Public Relations, so i am really confused which uni is better - Sheffield Hallam or BCU.

I wish the city that i will live in to have a lot of bars and clubs, places to find friends and stuff. One of my friends, who's from London, told me that Sheffield Hallam is better, but i cannot make my decision on only 1 opinion. So please, help me! Thank you very much.
    Hi there!

I studied at Birmingham City University, graduating in 2014 and loved the city and University so much that I decided to stay in Birmingham and now work for BCU!

I'm originally from nearer Sheffield which is also a great city, but I love Birmingham. There's so much going on it's a great city for students with lots of bars, restaurants, sights and cheap fun things to do, you'll never be bored.
    Watch our video on student life here in Birmingham or check out just a few of the fun things to do here!

In terms of studies, we were one of the first universities in the UK to offer a media degree and we continue to lead the way with a multimillion pound media centre and teaching staff who are leading experts in their industries with years of experience.

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any more questions.

All the best

Lydia (BCU)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.