NCS skill: Media or enterprise? (What was your skill?) Watch

Charlotte.13
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I signed up for NCS and got a place in the summer and I am really looking forward to it!

However, I still am not entirely sure what skill I want to pick for the second week.

It is between media and enterprise. I am interested in both but I don't know which I would personally like. To be honest I do not know what you do in either except for the brief description they give when you sign up.

I was wondering if anyone had any experience with either skill and could tell me what they did there.

I understand I may not get my choice anyway but I want to know which option I should put first with the other as back-up.

Thanks!
GCSEs2018HELP!!
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Charlotte.13)
I signed up for NCS and got a place in the summer and I am really looking forward to it!

However, I still am not entirely sure what skill I want to pick for the second week.

It is between media and enterprise. I am interested in both but I don't know which I would personally like. To be honest I do not know what you do in either except for the brief description they give when you sign up.

I was wondering if anyone had any experience with either skill and could tell me what they did there.

I understand I may not get my choice anyway but I want to know which option I should put first with the other as back-up.

Thanks!
Hey just saw this and i also am having the same problem. What did you end up choosing and as it good?
Charlotte.13
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
(Original post by GCSEs2018HELP!!)
Hey just saw this and i also am having the same problem. What did you end up choosing and as it good?
I chose media but ended up with enterprise, so the choice does not matter too much. You generally spend more time with a charity than with the skill so I would not worry too much, just pick the one that you find most interesting.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (76)
27.54%
No (200)
72.46%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed