Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by popcornjpg)
    How utterly pathetic. I feel sorry for you, your own intelligence and thoughts are restricted by a silly little book. I hope you enjoy following a religion that discriminates against women constantly and forces them to wear some idiotic sheet over their head.
    Do you even know the status of women in Islam?
    Don't start going on about something before you have done your research

"When she is a daughter she opens the door for heaven for her father, when she is a wife she completes half of her religion for her husband, when she is a mother heaven lies under her feet"

If everyone knew the true status of a Muslim women in Islam, even the men would want to be women

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tahira__)
    If we are not complex, then I would like to see anyone try to come up with something more great then a human being
    You wouldn't be able to do that, or if you even tried to
    You wouldn't be able to do it without using gods creation anyway
    LMAO! We already have. MILLIONS OF TIMES OVER! The computer you're sitting at right now is most likely a bog standard PC. Even that is in a completely different league to human beings.

If everyone knew the true status of a Muslim women in Islam, even the men would want to be women
    Yes, I'm just dying to have the worth of my testimony in court determined by my genitalia and to be beaten for not obeying my spouse. :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hydeman)
    Yes, I'm just dying to have the worth of my testimony in court determined by my genitalia and to be beaten for not obeying my spouse. :facepalm:
    +1

ReputationRep:
    Look Tahira, go and research the things I told you to. Bothering everyone on here won't get you your answers. If you really cared about it then you'd have done it already instead of desperately trying to stay afloat in an ocean of intelligence. Stop wasting the time of myself and other academics, and please come asking questions when you've at least tried to find the answers by yourself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peroxidation)
    LMAO! We already have. MILLIONS OF TIMES OVER! The computer you're sitting at right now is most likely a bog standard PC. Even that is in a completely different league to human beings.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  153.4 KB

ReputationRep:
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  153.4 KB
    So? we're not discussing the eye here, we're discussing the minute amount of data stored by human DNA.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peroxidation)
    Look Tahira, go and research the things I told you to. Bothering everyone on here won't get you your answers. If you really cared about it then you'd have done it already instead of desperately trying to stay afloat in an ocean of intelligence. Stop wasting the time of myself and other academics, and please come asking questions when you've at least tried to find the answers by yourself.
    Know what I don't need to google my answers
    The reason why I started this is because I really wanted atheists to think about their creation
    Because to be honest I believe atheists to be really ignorant because they believe that we just came out of no where it a little stupid in my eyes and that's saying it nicely

ReputationRep:
    "When she is a daughter she opens the door for heaven for her father, when she is a wife she completes half of her religion for her husband, when she is a mother heaven lies under her feet"

Basically, she's dedicated to serving her father, her husband, and her children? That don't sound so great to me

ReputationRep:
    Think about the stars, the sun, the moon and the countless solar systems and galaxies in the universe.Who or What created them in the first place?They continue to function and move with the utmost precision and accuracy.Who does this? Who keeps them gliding along on their courses and orbits preordained for them?
    I think you need to find someone else to argue on your behalf because your handling of this thread tells me that you have not received/taken any interest in a basic secondary school level of science education. We are wasting our time with most of these questions, there is a far more sophisticated debate to be had but we are a long long way from it here this evening.

ReputationRep:
    it a little stupid in my eyes
    AND THERE'S THE KEY POINT

It's your opinion

We're not wrong (far from it) but you're free to believe what you want. Doesn't make it fact.

ReputationRep:
    Think about the stars, the sun, the moon and the countless solar systems and galaxies in the universe.Who or What created them in the first place?They continue to function and move with the utmost precision and accuracy.Who does this? Who keeps them gliding along on their courses and orbits preordained for them?
    ... but this is just stupidity incarnate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexion)
    Basically, she's dedicated to serving her father, her husband, and her children? That don't sound so great to me
    Serving or being used....

Sounds like the men receive all the benefits and the woman only gets a mention.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leavingthecity)
    Serving or being used....

Sounds like the men receive all the benefits and the woman only gets a mention.
    :dontknow:

Either way round it sounds like a pretty *****y deal to me

ReputationRep:
    :dontknow:

Either way round it sounds like a pretty *****y deal to me
    Yep!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ILikePasta)
    Evolution
    There is no observable empirical evidence for a change of kind nor can we observe it, And why is we can never find fossil records for the creatures in between the evolution like a hybrid of the transformation. Evolution isnt observable so it cant be tested so its unfalsifiable and cant be proven.

ReputationRep:
    Wtf? How is this quote supposed to demonstrate women being equal in Islam when it does the opposite? It's just constantly about the women doing something for a man and then being a mother. Paaaaaaaaaaathetic.

ReputationRep:
    Know what I don't need to google my answers
    The reason why I started this is because I really wanted atheists to think about their creation
    Because to be honest I believe atheists to be really ignorant because they believe that we just came out of no where it a little stupid in my eyes and that's saying it nicely
    In this one statement you have not only shown yourself to be an absolute imbecile, but also an intolerant fascist. In my eyes you're at the pinnacle of human stupidity - and that's saying it nicely. There is nothing more hopeless than an idiot who's too stubborn to learn. Stop trying to spread your 'creationist stupidity disease' to other people. We're not as brain dead as you clearly are.

At the very least get this into that thick skull of yours please; you are merely one person in over 7 billion others. Your opinions (like the rest of ours) hold no bearing or importance whatsoever in the grand scheme of things. Get down from your pedestal of ego and learn to acknowledge the fact that you *might* just be wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CAPTAINSHAZAM)
    There is no observable empirical evidence for a change of kind nor can we observe it, And why is we can never find fossil records for the creatures in between the evolution like a hybrid of the transformation. Evolution isnt observable so it cant be tested so its unfalsifiable and cant be proven.
    Actually there's tonnes. please go and look it up properly.

For those creationists here these videos should help you to understand common sense: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BS5v...3481305829426D

ReputationRep:
    No her children should literally be crawling for every need if they knew what was there and what rewards this literally teaches respect for parents and how they should be looked after and cared for. For the father point if a father treats her daughters right will be protected from the fire, where does it say that she is dedicated to her father? A son or daughter should fulfill the needs and go above and beyond to look after the parents but the daughter is a safe haven for the father had she been treated right.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 24, 2018
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.