Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello I'm 19 currently working with children and studyinglevel 2 functional skills in maths and english. Next September (2017) I want tostudy at my local university Children's Nursing. I have contacted them and toldthem what I need to do and they said my level 2 functional skills areequivalent gcse's so that's all good but they said do an access course, andthey accept distance learning ones, does anyone know any access to he coursesin nursing distance learning? Any good companies? Easy monthly payments? Thankyou!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chloetinks96)
    Hello I'm 19 currently working with children and studyinglevel 2 functional skills in maths and english. Next September (2017) I want tostudy at my local university Children's Nursing. I have contacted them and toldthem what I need to do and they said my level 2 functional skills areequivalent gcse's so that's all good but they said do an access course, andthey accept distance learning ones, does anyone know any access to he coursesin nursing distance learning? Any good companies? Easy monthly payments? Thankyou!!!

Hiya I'm currently doing Distancelearningcentre.com access to nursing option 2, option 1 includes maths and english modules if you need those. I'm actually finding it really good but if you're doing distance learning you have to be very self motivated as you get minimal help and you get materials but you need to be prepared to read beyond that. Hope this helps

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I can't find the course that you are talking about on the distance learning centre website, not sure if I'm looking at something different but can you send link to yours if possible? I actually need both level 2 functional skills in english and math and the access to nursing; so option 1 would really suit me.. thanks..

ReputationRep:
    Glad I seen this post. I also am about to start this distant course with option1. I work as a mmenatal health care assistant and want to go to uni early 2017. Im also studying qcf level 3 in health and social care so will have alot of work on, but its well worth it

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.