Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls of TSR, have you ever done a sexy lip bite after seeing a post by a TSR male? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    Sounds about right. Not yours though (is that a mark on your lip).
    I'm using you as a test subject with which I can test my tolerance levels. (And yeah, I have a cold sore.)

(Original post by Reeeeyah)
    Only when WoodyMKC posts.
    Does that minigun in his avatar belong to him? If so, does he have a licence for it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mscaffrey)
    I'm using you as a test subject with which I can test my tolerance levels. (And yeah, I have a cold sore.)
    Ouch, maybe you should have focused on building up a tolerance to herpes. You must use a lot of guys as test subjects.

I do it when I read your posts :fan:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    Ouch, maybe you should have focused on building up a tolerance to herpes.
    :goaway:

(Original post by Serine Soul)
    I do it when I read your posts :fan:
    I aim to please :hat2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mscaffrey;[url="tel:63384029")
    63384029[/url]]No, but I've done a sexy add-that-guy-to-my-ignore-list move.
    How do you ignore I used to see the button years ago but I don't see it now. I need to ignore some jerks on here,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indieboohoo1)
    How do you ignore I used to see the button years ago but I don't see it now. I need to ignore some jerks on here,
    You have to go here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/pro...?do=ignorelist and add them in manually (you get there by going to the My Followers section of the dropdown and then the ignore list feature becomes visible).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mscaffrey)
    You have to go here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/pro...?do=ignorelist and add them in manually (you get there by going to the My Followers section of the dropdown and then the ignore list feature becomes visible).
    Ok thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.