Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm not coping well.
    We broke up at the beginning of January due to constant arguments, mostly from her part as I hate conflict. I broke up with her, instantly regretted it and then tried to fix things and she didn't want to. She wanted to be friends, I couldn't be so we haven't spoken in over a month now.

I miss the old her, not the person she became. I'm just having trouble getting over her. I really want her to contact me, I feel like the past month has just been waiting out for her to speak to me, is that bad?

I was a decent boyfriend, but recently found out she's been sleeping with the guy she used to sleep with before we met, makes me feel like I just wasted my time for them to potentially end up together anyway, which sucks.

Any advice would be amazing.
    Lol mate, you should be glad you got out of that relationship as soon as you could. You need to forget about that no good cheating slut and find yourself a new girl asap. When you have a new girl, you will quickly forget about your slut of an ex gf.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    TSR Group Staff
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm not coping well.
    We broke up at the beginning of January due to constant arguments, mostly from her part as I hate conflict. I broke up with her, instantly regretted it and then tried to fix things and she didn't want to. She wanted to be friends, I couldn't be so we haven't spoken in over a month now.

I miss the old her, not the person she became. I'm just having trouble getting over her. I really want her to contact me, I feel like the past month has just been waiting out for her to speak to me, is that bad?

I was a decent boyfriend, but recently found out she's been sleeping with the guy she used to sleep with before we met, makes me feel like I just wasted my time for them to potentially end up together anyway, which sucks.

Any advice would be amazing.
    It's easy to romanticize about something once it's over. We only tend to remember the good times, but you broke up with her for a good reason. Breaking up hurts, however you need to get your chin up and start moving forward. Otherwise you will get left behind.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 14, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.