Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've applied twice to MMU and got 2 offers, one for Criminology/Psychology and the other for Criminology/Sociology. I'm struggling to pick which course to do, wondering if anyone has any reviews/opinions?

ReputationRep:
    Hi there, I actually applied for 3 combined courses at mmu with psychology and found it really hard to choose one. I think it really depends on the kind of area you want to pursue in the future. If you wanted to do criminology and psychology you could have options in areas such as forensics, mental health, therapy and law. If you wanted to do sociology and criminology you could have more options in areas within social work and law . As criminology is secured within your choices, you should deeply research the course units for sociology and psychology and see which one interests you more and is going to help you in what you want to do in your career.

Hope this helps!

Surayah

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing psychology and criminology

Posted from TSR Mobile

University open days

1. Manchester Metropolitan University
    Autumn Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 13 Oct '18
  2. Manchester Metropolitan University
    Autumn Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  3. Manchester Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Courses Fair Postgraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.