Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So I hear that UCL have started offering interviews. A local school with about 6 applicants (all of whom applied early) have all been offered interviews - which is quite a result....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thewinelake)
    So I hear that UCL have started offering interviews. A local school with about 6 applicants (all of whom applied early) have all been offered interviews - which is quite a result....
    Oh dear!!! That's impressive!! The email checking is getting more frequent during this month

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesEvans)
    Are you a scottish or International student?
    International (:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by czhang1998)
    WOOP WOOP fellow Edinburgh offer holder!
    yayy what's your offer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by poopiepie)
    yayy what's your offer?
    ABB
    What about you?

ReputationRep:
    BTW, Do you know how many places there are on the course at Edinburgh?

ReputationRep:
    ABB
    What about you?
    ABB aswell haha (: I was expecting the usual AAA but heyyy I'll take it bhahah

ReputationRep:
    BTW, Do you know how many places there are on the course at Edinburgh?
    I found this, take a look http://www.ed.ac.uk/files/atoms/file...statistics.pdf

ReputationRep:
    I found this, take a look http://www.ed.ac.uk/files/atoms/file...statistics.pdf
    Great, thanks. Interestingly at odds with the Which? data that claims to be sourced from UCAS.

ReputationRep:
    ABB aswell haha (: I was expecting the usual AAA but heyyy I'll take it bhahah
    Yh Ikr i was pleasantly surprised by the lower offer!! Can probably be my insurance if I have other offers (touch wood 😂

ReputationRep:
    Yh Ikr i was pleasantly surprised by the lower offer!! Can probably be my insurance if I have other offers (touch wood 😂
    still here with zero changes to UCAS Track haha...

Anyone heard from Bath/Camb?

ReputationRep:
    I got an interview from the Bartlett!

ReputationRep:
    No. Have Robinson announced their interview dates yet?

ReputationRep:
    Hiya all!

My predicted grades are A*AA in Art, Maths and Physics respectively and I have applied to:

Bath
    UCL (with interdisciplinary studies, not K100)
    Edinburgh
    Cardiff
    Newcastle

And I have sent off my portfolios to UCL and Cardiff and Newcastle's is in for the 21st

Getting a bit worried as I applied on Oct 9th and still haven't received any offers whilst my friends applying to different courses have!

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry! Very few (if any) uk students have had offers from anywhere...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seal_333)
    Hiya all!

My predicted grades are A*AA in Art, Maths and Physics respectively and I have applied to:

Bath
    UCL (with interdisciplinary studies, not K100)
    Edinburgh
    Cardiff
    Newcastle

And I have sent off my portfolios to UCL and Cardiff and Newcastle's is in for the 21st

Getting a bit worried as I applied on Oct 9th and still haven't received any offers whilst my friends applying to different courses have!
    Like thewinelake said don't worry! I've got a friend who's got 4 offers already out of 5 (he's got Oxford left)

Architecture takes that little more of time for offers to be given and interviews to be sent out as we need to send off portfolios etc. so don't worry honestly!

ReputationRep:
    I got an interview from the Bartlett!
    YAaaaaaaay congrats

Are international earlier?

ReputationRep:
    No. Have Robinson announced their interview dates yet?
    Yeah 5th-16th december
    What college did you apply to?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSRMatt)
    Like thewinelake said don't worry! I've got a friend who's got 4 offers already out of 5 (he's got Oxford left)

Architecture takes that little more of time for offers to be given and interviews to be sent out as we need to send off portfolios etc. so don't worry honestly!
    Wow! I assume that friends hasn't applied to architecture!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seal_333)
    Wow! I assume that friends hasn't applied to architecture!
    Nope maths!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.