Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSRMatt)
    YAaaaaaaay congrats

Are international earlier?
    I think we can assume that czhang1998 is gonna get everything earlier, given that she is international. As far as I can tell, UCL makes offers and interviews etc. earlier for international.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSRMatt)
    YAaaaaaaay congrats

Are international earlier?
    Thank you!! Idek but I heard that UCL starts sending invitations in November

ReputationRep:
    No, UK applicants have been offered interviews already - even those who apparently didn't have particularly strong credentials!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BasilBrick)
    I think we can assume that czhang1998 is gonna get everything earlier, given that she is international. As far as I can tell, UCL makes offers and interviews etc. earlier for international.
    Lol maybe 😂

ReputationRep:
    Applying to

UAL, UCA, Kent, Loughborough, Ravensbourne

my Predicted is AAB but i assume im gonna get ABB.

Thoughts on these unis?

ReputationRep:
    I like the look of Kent. Seems to be on the up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hybris)
    Applying to

Thoughts on these unis?
    Kent seems pretty nice and I almost applied there myself. I have a few friends going for Loughborough and I know it has a pretty good reputation for product design, so it should be good for architecture.

Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thewinelake)
    No, UK applicants have been offered interviews already - even those who apparently didn't have particularly strong credentials!
    wow that's crazy

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

My name is Greta, I'm an international applicant. Sent my ucas on 22 oct.

My choices are Cam (Pembroke), Edinburgh, Bartlett, Glasgow School of Art and Strathclyde. The fav is Edinburgh, would be a dream come true.

I already have some of my grades (mother tongue literature SL, history SL, art history SL(not provided in HL in my country), math SL and english HL) all at 5 which is the best grade. Rn I'm studying for my math HL and physics SL exams, my predicteds are 5or4 in math and 4or3 in physics.

I did the saq and the bartlett task, so now I'm waaaiiitiiinggg.... and checking my email of course.

I hope I get invited to Cam, I really want to show them my portfolio (pretty impressive one I think, that's my strong side next to my weaker math knowladge).

Good luck to everyone, let's worry together!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GrétaPanna)
    Hi all,

My choices are Cam (Pembroke), Edinburgh, Bartlett, Glasgow School of Art and Strathclyde. The fav is Edinburgh, would be a dream come true.

I already have some of my grades (mother tongue literature SL, history SL, art history SL(not provided in HL in my country), math SL and english HL) all at 5 which is the best grade. Rn I'm studying for my math HL and physics SL exams, my predicteds are 5or4 in math and 4or3 in physics.

I did the saq and the bartlett task, so now I'm waaaiiitiiinggg.... and checking my email of course.

I hope I get invited to Cam, I really want to show them my portfolio (pretty impressive one I think, that's my strong side next to my weaker math knowladge).

Interesting! I suspect that Edinburgh the "easiest" on paper (60% get offers), but fingers crossed you might hear this week!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thewinelake)
    Interesting! I suspect that Edinburgh the "easiest" on paper, but fingers crossed you might hear this week!
    Thanks, I hope for an email too... Well the easy ones are the two Glasgow based. Edinburgh seemed harder to me, but I just saw that they gave ABB offers. Let's hope they won't be hard on me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GrétaPanna)
    Hi all,

Just a quick question: What country are you from? I don't recognise SL and HL

ReputationRep:
    I sent my portfolio to Nottingham and Kent and the anxiety in wait is never ending. When do they usually give offers? Hoping I'm one of the lot to get that chance

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BasilBrick)
    Just a quick question: What country are you from? I don't recognise SL and HL
    Aren't they IB terms? http://www.ibo.org/programmes/diplom...e-b-sl-and-hl/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hybris)
    Applying to

Thoughts on these unis?
    Hi, i honestly don't know much about the unis themselves but I'm almost sure that Loughborough and maybe Ravensbourne aren't validated by RIBA for part 1 exemption so if you plan to fully become an architect one day you might want to consider this. Hope it helps

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

I am from Hungary, SL stands for standard level, and HL for higher

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, mine is similar to IB

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got sheffield or Manchester offers yet? sent mine both off monday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesEvans)
    you already submitted your portfolio for sheffield?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesEvans)
    Still trying to wrap up my Manchester portfolio and essay

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.