Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thewinelake)
    The same (but with Cardiff as 3rd). The UCL application seems a bit pointless, but I think she'd like to get an offer there just to show that she could! Edinburgh there just to fill the space now.
    Yeah exactly how I feel! But I wish Cardiff would get back to me soon...

:crossedf:

ReputationRep:
    Oh god I just realized the whole thing.

OH GOD. I will travel on Wednesday, and rn I feel like I have no idea whats going on. What is architecture, what the hell did I write in my ps, what were those books about??

Ok, rn I am starting to forget the english language. Why

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elacob999)
    Hey guys, for those who got an offer from Cardiff, how long did it take for them to get back to you after you've submitted your portfolio ?
    Like a month and a half

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GrétaPanna)

OH GOD. I will travel on Wednesday, and rn I feel like I have no idea whats going on. What is architecture, what the hell did I write in my ps, what were those books about??

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Exactly how I feel like 😂😭 good luck!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bbglop)
    Anybody know if Bartlett call international students to interview? I thought I read somewhere that we are exempted?
    Yes they interview

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by czhang1998)
    Exactly how I feel like 😂😭 good luck!!!!!!!
    Good luck for you too! Which day is your execution?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Good luck for you too! Which day is your execution?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahaha execution :lol: mine's on the 12th

ReputationRep:
    has anyone been to any group interviews? ive got one in january and i dont know what to expect.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by may999)
    has anyone been to any group interviews? ive got one in january and i dont know what to expect.

Well I guess I should congratulate you first of all, even though I know interviews are quite dreadful.

Which uni are you going to?

ReputationRep:
    When will Cardiff reply? T _ T

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baiichi)
    When will Cardiff reply? T _ T
    I wonder the same thing 😭

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm starting to forget the English language too
    And it's my only language !!
    My interview also on Thursday morning (St John's ) . I'm too stressed to focus on any preparation.Pile of unread books keep staring at me .
    Does anyone know what to expect with the assessment ? Do we need to bring anything ?
    Good luck to everyone with interviews coming up. 🍀🍀

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peter Pan99)
    I'm starting to forget the English language too
    And it's my only language !!
    My interview also on Thursday morning (St John's ) . I'm too stressed to focus on any preparation.Pile of unread books keep staring at me .
    Does anyone know what to expect with the assessment ? Do we need to bring anything ?
    Good luck to everyone with interviews coming up. 🍀🍀
    Good luck mate! I've got mine next Tuesday (meanwhile my teachers are just dumping on more work for me to do).

As for the assessment, all you'll need is your portfolio (and hopefully some rest). Pencil and paper will be provided for you.

Do feel free to terrify yourself more with some past papers if you have not already done so

http://www.arct.cam.ac.uk/admissions...ification-2016

ReputationRep:
    Good luck, guys!
    Don't be freaked-out by a show of indifference from your interviewers. It seems to be a game some of them play....

ReputationRep:
    Good luck mate! I've got mine next Tuesday (meanwhile my teachers are just dumping on more work for me to do).

As for the assessment, all you'll need is your portfolio (and hopefully some rest). Pencil and paper will be provided for you.

Do feel free to terrify yourself more with some past papers if you have not already done so

thanks for that. I wonder how similar this year's one will be ? Was 2016 the first one or are there more past papers to terrify myself with ?

ReputationRep:

The specimen question is so nice but we're not gonna get it for the real thing 😭

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Red99)
    thanks for that. I wonder how similar this year's one will be ? Was 2016 the first one or are there more past papers to terrify myself with ?
    We are the first guinea pigs 😂😭

ReputationRep:
    Just did the assessment at Magdalene. It was ok, but definitely harder than the sample. Got the interview in a few hours!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BasilBrick)
    Just did the assessment at Magdalene. It was ok, but definitely harder than the sample. Got the interview in a few hours!!
    Oh wow. HOw are you feeling ? Which was worse the written or drawing ?
    Good luck with the interviews. 🍀🍀

ReputationRep:
    I have received a request for a portfolio for Kent by 26th December, but it didn't tell me how much they wanted, does anyone know??

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 25, 2017
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  3. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.