Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahjrobertson)
    I've been following this discussion for a while and I was just wondering if anyone who'd submitted their UCL task by the 6th / the start of December has heard anything back yet about interviews? Also can anyone who's had an interview remember how long it was between submitting their Bartlett task and receiving an interview/rejection? Good luck to everyone!
    huehue I submitted my task back in october and still haven't received anything, so you're probably fine.

On a second note.... perhaps we are both screwed (I'm still the most screwed though ).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahjrobertson)
    I've been following this discussion for a while and I was just wondering if anyone who'd submitted their UCL task by the 6th / the start of December has heard anything back yet about interviews? Also can anyone who's had an interview remember how long it was between submitting their Bartlett task and receiving an interview/rejection? Good luck to everyone!
    Mine was exactly a month after submitting! (:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rhmj)
    Got an unconditional offer from Uni of Liverpool only need to wait for Cardiff and UAL now.
    Congrats!!!! i thought liverpool uni didnt give out unconditional offers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by may999)
    Congrats!!!! i thought liverpool uni didnt give out unconditional offers.
    Thank you! I'm a mature student, sat my A-Levels in 2008!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rhmj)
    Thank you! I'm a mature student, sat my A-Levels in 2008!
    ooohhh, that makes sense XD

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone, international student here. I have applied at Kent, Sheffield, Manchester, Westminster and Birmingham. Got a conditional offer from both Kent and Westminster, still waiting for the others so i m asking, how long did it take for Sheffield and Manchester to reply? thank youu

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivoryfang)
    Got the Sheffield and Nottingham offer yet,and also the interview of UAL
    When did you send your portofolio for Sheffield?

ReputationRep:
    Did people here with UCL interviews have them in a large hall with other interviews in the same hall at the same time? I've heard that this was the case from one source - seemed very odd!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thewinelake)
    Did people here with UCL interviews have them in a large hall with other interviews in the same hall at the same time? I've heard that this was the case from one source - seemed very odd!
    Yep 😂 It was like speed dating except just one with many applicants 😂

ReputationRep:
    Did many take along large works of sculpture?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thewinelake)
    Did many take along large works of sculpture?!
    A fewdid from what I remember but very small proportion comparing to how many were there... I think good photos of them will be sufficient enough

ReputationRep:
    For anyone who was as worried as me from not hearing from UCL for a while i emailed them and they said this

"We've received a large volume of applications, and although we were able to schedule some interviews before Christmas, the programme was then interrupted by the move from 140 Hampstead Road to our new building at 22 Gordon Street.

We've now resumed the assessment process, and so you should be hearing from us shortly."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Heather.scb)
    For anyone who was as worried as me from not hearing from UCL for a while i emailed them and they said this

"We've received a large volume of applications, and although we were able to schedule some interviews before Christmas, the programme was then interrupted by the move from 140 Hampstead Road to our new building at 22 Gordon Street.

We've now resumed the assessment process, and so you should be hearing from us shortly."
    Ahhhhh I see! Thanx for this info!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by czhang1998)
    Ahhhhh I see! Thanx for this info!!
    No problem 😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Heather.scb)

not all heroes wear capes :clap2:

ReputationRep:
    The 22 gorden street campus looks amazing wow

ReputationRep:
    Good luck to everyone waiting for news from Cambridge tomorrow. I hope the postman comes early and puts us all out of our misery one way or the other.

ReputationRep:
    Good luck everyone!!! Personally, I'm going nuts. I'm constantly checking the UK time on my phone to see if they are possibly in the office... but it's sooo early there :confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone had any news yet ??
    No letter came in the post 😞

ReputationRep:
    Letter in the post. Plain a4 but allegedly a few sheets of paper in there.... DD too nervous to open email!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 25, 2017

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.