The Student Room Group

Architecture 2017 Entry!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by thewinelake
Well done - unusual to get rejected by Bath and accepted by Cambridge! Sounds like UCL offers are beginning to come out.

My DD (Christs) and a few others here (easy to find if you scan back) have Cambridge offers.

Are you in the Architecture Offer-holders group on Facebook?

Thank you, the Bath offer came after Cambridge so I can't say I'm that upset really.

I'm not, could you send me a link if possible? Thanks
Original post by poopiepie
Mee, hii 🙋🏻 Which college did you apply to?

I applied to Magdalene, which did you apply to? :smile:
Original post by christieswallow
I applied to Magdalene, which did you apply to? :smile:

St John's (:
Reply 983
Thank you, the Bath offer came after Cambridge so I can't say I'm that upset really.

I'm not, could you send me a link if possible? Thanks

if it makes you feel any better, Bath and UCL have pretty much ignored me for 4 months.

Here's the Camb link if you would like to join:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/244348682674334/
Original post by bbglop
if it makes you feel any better, Bath and UCL have pretty much ignored me for 4 months.

Thank you
Thank you

I see that about a third of the entire year are in that group now. You guys are going to get to know each other very well over the next 3 years...
How long have everyone been waiting for UCL's interview invitation/rejection after submitting a task? I've sent mine Jan 24, I suppose I should be hearing from them this week..?
Original post by EmmaNuel8
How long have everyone been waiting for UCL's interview invitation/rejection after submitting a task? I've sent mine Jan 24, I suppose I should be hearing from them this week..?

I sent the task early november, got an invitation early january if I remember correctly. Though since we slowly reach the end of the application season, I really hope they will get quicker.

Posted from TSR Mobile
anyone know how long it takes for them to reply after submitting the bartlett task?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by twenty16app
anyone know how long it takes for them to reply after submitting the bartlett task?

Posted from TSR Mobile

took mine a month (: I'm assuming it could be slower now as there are way more applications to process compared to Oct-Nov.
this waiting is killing me.....
Anyone applied to universities in Hong Kong?
I've applied via main round and haven't received anything. Am I in a hurry or should I just give up waiting? Haha

I thought the aptitude exercise for the HKU and CUHK went well. But still no reply from the universities:/

Help guysss
Original post by twenty16app
this waiting is killing me.....

Haha I feel you, the whole UCL process took me like 4 and a half months 😂
Original post by bbglop

Wait are you in this?? Which one are you 😂😂😂
Original post by czhang1998

You should know! ;-)
Reply 995
Original post by tikablue
Anyone applied to universities in Hong Kong?
I've applied via main round and haven't received anything. Am I in a hurry or should I just give up waiting? Haha

I thought the aptitude exercise for the HKU and CUHK went well. But still no reply from the universities:/

Help guysss

interview with HKU 6:45 am tomorrow!
Reply 996
Original post by czhang1998

make a guess, you have 1/20 chance much better than the lottery btw! 😂
Original post by bbglop

wew that's early 😮 good luckk!
Original post by bbglop

Oh good luck:smile:
I guess I'm not the one for HKU then haha
Reply 999
Original post by tikablue
Oh good luck:smile:
I guess I'm not the one for HKU then haha

don't worry. it says that they will accept applications all the way until the end of may, so they are probably just taking their time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending