(Original post by AneAm)
    Have you got an offer from Bartlett??
    No I haven't. Cry

ReputationRep:
    Maybe they're waiting until 01-April?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ranatabatabaie)
    No I haven't. Cry
    Why cry?! AFAIK, only 1 person in the known Universe has an offer so far. Patience grasshopper.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thewinelake)
    Why cry?! AFAIK, only 1 person in the known Universe has an offer so far. Patience grasshopper.
    Your reply made me crease 😂😂 I guess we will have to wait some more

ReputationRep:
    I would seem that my suspicion has been confirmed – looks like Bartlett actually forgot about me.

3 months of emptiness, and then all it took was one email for them to realise my existence.

anybody going to the interview on the 13th March?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bbglop)
    I would seem that my suspicion has been confirmed – looks like Bartlett actually forgot about me.

3 months of emptiness, and then all it took was one email for them to realise my existence.

Me!

ReputationRep:

Are you saying that, having heard nothing, you emailed them - and they replied instantly with an interview date?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thewinelake)
    Are you saying that, having heard nothing, you emailed them - and they replied instantly with an interview date?!
    It could of course be a coincidence, although I don't know if that is still believable after three months

ReputationRep:
    btw guys, does the Bartlett really ask for the second PS? do they give a deadline?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmmaNuel8)
    btw guys, does the Bartlett really ask for the second PS? do they give a deadline?
    They do, just as Cam did. I think the deadline is a week prior to interview.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It could of course be a coincidence, although I don't know if that is still believable after three months
    Was about to email them then they gave me the interview 😂 Might be a coincidence?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starsfly)
    Was about to email them then they gave me the interview 😂 Might be a coincidence?
    haha maybe,or perhaps they simply reach the end of the pile and decided to give me a shot for the heck of it.

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only one havent received the interview yet? I sent out the task in early December and I asked Bartlett by email last week, the reply was 'your assessment task which is currently being studied by the Admissions Tutor'. I'm afraid I wil be rejected T.T

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GrétaPanna)
    They do, just as Cam did. I think the deadline is a week prior to interview.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    was it just a simple 'why do you want to study here' essay? do you think they really care about it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmmaNuel8)
    was it just a simple 'why do you want to study here' essay? do you think they really care about it?
    My interviewed had it printed out and questioned me on it

(Original post by Zoeeeeeee)
    Am I the only one havent received the interview yet? I sent out the task in early December and I asked Bartlett by email last week, the reply was 'your assessment task which is currently being studied by the Admissions Tutor'. I'm afraid I wil be rejected T.T
    bro i feel u..
    i havent heard back either
    r u international?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twenty16app)
    bro i feel u..
    r u international?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yes......and u?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twenty16app)
    bro i feel u..
    r u international?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    hey they haven't rejected you, so there's always hope. Besides, I submitted my task back in October.

yes......and u?
    me too lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey, guys, I need some advice on my further actions.

A couple of weeks ago, I received an automatic notification from Edinburgh university, which said that there's a message waiting for me in their EUCLID system regarding the submission of the required art porfolio. Nonetheless, I never received any messages and I feel like I've been forgotten. I sent emails regarding the problem to some of the addresses provided in FAQ section, but I am not sure if there is anything else I could do.

So, anybody else here with a similar issue or any useful information?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.