Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by evebrown99)
    yeah i just got the letter yesterday and have emailed - just wanted to double check as they haven't emailed back yet
    Is Edinburgh your first choice? Also have you received an email about the information day yet??

ReputationRep:
    Oh ok thanks
    I didn't have my interviews that long ago so I won't panic yet :')

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fjsnebfkvks)
    Is Edinburgh your first choice? Also have you received an email about the information day yet??
    Edinburgh is my first yeah, and i got the email a week ago- i've had offers from Dundee and strathclyde already too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by evebrown99)
    Edinburgh is my first yeah, and i got the email a week ago- i've had offers from Dundee and strathclyde already too
    I've heard from those two too😂😂 just waiting on bath now..

ReputationRep:
    OMG edinburgh has a portal??:eek::eek::eek: gosh I applied in January and probably didn't read their email carefully - didn't even know I had to register! and I wondered why there is no news...
    damn I hope they still remember me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmmaNuel8)
    OMG edinburgh has a portal??:eek::eek::eek: gosh I applied in January and probably didn't read their email carefully - didn't even know I had to register! and I wondered why there is no news...
    damn I hope they still remember me
    I don't think the portal had any actual purpose in my application, it's probably meant for post-offer stuff like accommodation etc.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I sent my Bartlett task in early February and still haven't heard back from them. Should I be worried? And also, did you get the mail asking you to come to an interview via email or UCAS? Because I might get a heart attack next time I receive a notification from UCAS.

(Original post by Sanzianaaa)
    Hey, I sent my Bartlett task in early February and still haven't heard back from them. Should I be worried? And also, did you get the mail asking you to come to an interview via email or UCAS? Because I might get a heart attack next time I receive a notification from UCAS.
    same. i sent mine off at the beginning of feb. it's been over a month now. I'm guessing they have forgotten about me lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twenty16app)
    same. i sent mine off at the beginning of feb. it's been over a month now. I'm guessing they have forgotten about me lol
    Well, should we both freak out then? What task did you choose?

ReputationRep:
    Via email...
    just had the interview today 😱

Well, should we both freak out then? What task did you choose?
    upside down.. u??
    maybe we shud email them??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starsfly)
    Via email...
    Good for you!! How did it go? What did they ask you?

ReputationRep:
    well I sent mine in the end of January and haven't heard anything too...

ReputationRep:
    Via email...
    same. :beer:
    Which one were you? there were so many people there today.

ReputationRep:
    Good for you!! How did it go? What did they ask you?
    Not much, they just let me talk on my portfolio

ReputationRep:
    Not much, they just let me talk on my portfolio
    You had it today? Nice!! How was it?? i thought they do it once a week. Mine is Thursday...nervous to die...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by perona)
    You had it today? Nice!! How was it?? i thought they do it once a week. Mine is Thursday...nervous to die...
    I have mine on Thursday too! :ciao: So nervous even when I know I shouldn't be.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twenty16app)
    maybe we should indeed email them??

(Original post by EmmaNuel8)
    maybe we should indeed email them??
    im planning to do tht if there is still nothing after this week

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=twenty16app;70532958]im planning to do tht if there is still nothing after this week[/QUOTE
    There is a chance that our tasks were simply not good enough.. although I sincerely hope that is not the case. Mine turned out pretty good, though it really wasn't what you'd call ''an architectural drawing''. Anyway, fingers crossed

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 25, 2017
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. London Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  2. Edge Hill University
    All Faculties Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.