Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KK.Violinist)
    I know of him now but on that day nobody had a clue as to who he was, even the year 1 undergraduates!
    Ah indeed, that's how it is with Professors! (and why the research measures in league tables are completely meaningless for undergraduates) 😉

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sanzianaaa)
    When did you send your task? I am starting to lose hope because I sent mine on Feb 16th and still nothing. Got an offer from Cardiff a few minutes ago so that calmed me a bit.
    When did you send your portfolio to Cardiff? I got email confirmation that they received mine 20th December, the wait is making me crazy!

ReputationRep:
    so if that interests anyone, the last interview dates at UCL are 10, 11 and 12 of April

(Original post by EmmaNuel8)
    so if that interests anyone, the last interview dates at UCL are 10, 11 and 12 of April
    where did you hear that??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twenty16app)
    where did you hear that??
    they told me when I asked to reschedule mine

(Original post by EmmaNuel8)
    they told me when I asked to reschedule mine
    im thinking thts for the interviews holding in the uk?

ReputationRep:
    Heey guys. Is anyone going to Kent this year. 🤗

ReputationRep:
    Hi!
    I am an international student doing the IB programme, and I got accepted into my two top choices.
    However, I am so very EXTREMELY torn and don't know which one to set as firm and which one to set as insurance.
    So if you were in my shoes, would you choose Cardiff University or University of Bath for architecture? Please give reasoning with your choice

ReputationRep:
    My first rejection today. Ouch Bath. :nopity:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dinaas)
    Hi!
    I am an international student doing the IB programme, and I got accepted into my two top choices.
    However, I am so very EXTREMELY torn and don't know which one to set as firm and which one to set as insurance.
    So if you were in my shoes, would you choose Cardiff University or University of Bath for architecture? Please give reasoning with your choice
    It's a tough choice! I suppose Bath has marginally the better reputation, but to be honest, neither of them would be a poor option.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bbglop)
    My first rejection today. Ouch Bath. :nopity:
    same here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rhmj)
    When did you send your portfolio to Cardiff? I got email confirmation that they received mine 20th December, the wait is making me crazy!
    Feb 6th I think

ReputationRep:
    Is there anybody who got an interview at UCL recently? Like in the last 3 days or so?

ReputationRep:
    hey guys anyone got rejected for the ucl arch course and asked to join the engineering and architectural design course instead? I know its new what do guys think about it? theyre like suggesting me to try that instead idk

(Original post by toedy)
    hey guys anyone got rejected for the ucl arch course and asked to join the engineering and architectural design course instead? I know its new what do guys think about it? theyre like suggesting me to try that instead idk
    w0t did they do this with or without the interview?

anyone has their interviews at the AA today? or is it just me... (i feel like im the only one)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toedy)
    (Original post by twenty16app)
    w0t did they do this with or without the interview?
    My friend had the same, with interview.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    UPDATE:

I will be firming Bath and putting Nottingham as my insurance!! Anyone else doing the same?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GrétaPanna)
    My friend had the same, with interview.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    that's interesting. was it because they found their art skills insufficient?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alice101998)
    Got an offer from UCL today!!
    Congrats! When did you have your interview? I had mine on the 6th of March and haven't heard anything since

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.