Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles_jj)
    Congrats! When did you have your interview? I had mine on the 6th of March and haven't heard anything since
    Thanks! 8th February so I waited a while, I'm sure you'll hear soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles_jj)
    I had mine on the 6th of March and haven't heard anything since
    Mine was on the 6th of February, and nothing. I try to be patient, take their time if it results in an offer though I'm growing impatient, because I sent my application in October... :'(

(Original post by EmmaNuel8)
    that's interesting. was it because they found their art skills insufficient?
    I have no idea. Maybe? But I've seen it (she brought the same as she brought to Cam, she had both in Dec.) and it was good, even so I am quite critical.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sandra.janik)
    Did anyone else get an offer from MSA? 😇

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey, I remember talking to you on the manc fb page, have you firmed manchesger?? I've made a group chat for manc architecture applicants if you want me to add you

ReputationRep:
    Thinking about UCL offer/rejection timing, I wonder if the "obvious" is playing out here - i.e. they make offers quickly to the ones they really like, reject the ones they really don't like, offer "architecture with engineering" to the ones that are a bit "meh" and then just leave the ones that are borderline until the very end of the process?

Obviously, this would be mixed in with the variables of timing due to later applications and later interviews.

When is the deadline in terms of when firms/insurance have to decided upon?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thewinelake)
    Thinking about UCL offer/rejection timing, I wonder if the "obvious" is playing out here - i.e. they make offers quickly to the ones they really like, reject the ones they really don't like, offer "architecture with engineering" to the ones that are a bit "meh" and then just leave the ones that are borderline until the very end of the process?

Obviously, this would be mixed in with the variables of timing due to later applications and later interviews.

As far as I've seen, the deadlines are May-June

they rlly r taking hella long time
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Clearing and Applications Advisor

If all 5 choices have a decision by 31 March then the deadline for firm/insurance is 4 May
    If even one of your choices didn't decide until after 31 March then the firm/insurance deadline is 8 June

Any on time (before jan deadline) applications with no decision made by a university by 5 May will be rejected automatically by UCAS.

omfg just got an unconditional offer from the AA School

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twenty16app)
    yayy well done 😊

ReputationRep:
    Congrats! Assuming you'll be taking that even if UCL offered? 👍🏽

ReputationRep:
    Nice one!

ReputationRep:
    Do any of you guys know if UCL is still calling people for interview? I already lost all hope but just to be sure..

ReputationRep:

:clap2::clap2: good job!

I think you're the first one on tsr?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sanzianaaa)
    Do any of you guys know if UCL is still calling people for interview? I already lost all hope but just to be sure..
    My friend got email about interview last week so I would say either this or next week would be the last chance for interviews

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KK.Violinist)
    My friend got email about interview last week so I would say either this or next week would be the last chance for interviews
    When did your friend send the task?

ReputationRep:
    Niiice, congrats!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sanzianaaa)
    When did your friend send the task?
    19th January, the same time as me but I received mine late February so it really varies tbh

(Original post by KK.Violinist)
    Congrats! Assuming you'll be taking that even if UCL offered? 👍🏽
    i personally want to go to the AA but my parents seem to prefer Bartlett. So are some of my frnds..

What would u do if u get both offers

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by bbglop)
    :clap2::clap2: good job!

I think you're the first one on tsr?
    thanks haha
    idk
    seems like not many tsr ppl applied to the AA

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    i personally want to go to the AA but my parents seem to prefer Bartlett. So are some of my frnds..

What would u do if u get both offers

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Personally Bartlett if I can get the grades required. I know a friend who applied for AA but the thing is her parents also don't want her to go because she plans on going to China to work. According to her, AA is not that well known there and sometimes not even considered compared to the prestigious universities like Cambridge, UCL, etc. So it really depends on where you want to work in the future. I'm assuming it's not really considered because of the fact that it's not actually an uni?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.