Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    9 working days left till UCAS deadline... never thought ucl would take THAT long lol
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Only 4% of applications are now awaiting a decision across all UCAS applications.

If you're still waiting then please ring your universities to ask whether they will decide before the 5 May deadline. It is possible that your application has been overlooked (happens a LOT unfortunately) or that you've missed a communication that required a response. A phone call will not harm your application and it might prevent an automatic rejection due to an administrative error.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PQ)
    Only 4% of applications are now awaiting a decision across all UCAS applications.

If you're still waiting then please ring your universities to ask whether they will decide before the 5 May deadline. It is possible that your application has been overlooked (happens a LOT unfortunately) or that you've missed a communication that required a response. A phone call will not harm your application and it might prevent an automatic rejection due to an administrative error.
    @PQ thanks for the warning! I'm an international, so don't want to ring them: would an email do, or don't waste my time on such a thing as it will get overlooked?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh how do you tag someone on here? Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmmaNuel8)
    9 working days left till UCAS deadline... never thought ucl would take THAT long lol
    Yeah tell me about it. My whole family is freaking out

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    i did email edinburgh this morning and they sounded like they forgot about me lol

so yeah, do email them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PQ)

i guess about 3% out of 4 are from the bartlett lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmmaNuel8)
    i did email edinburgh this morning and they sounded like they forgot about me lol

so yeah, do email them
    How is this even possible?! I don't know whether to laugh or to cry about this. I just don't get it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I emailed them just now, we'll see.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GrétaPanna)
    I emailed them just now, we'll see.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you for your email, we are currently dealing with a large backlog and you are currently 76,204th in the queue...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thewinelake)
    Thank you for your email, we are currently dealing with a large backlog and you are currently 76,204th in the queue...
    Wow, i didn't even reciece an email telling me what a pirority i'm not. Lucky you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Wow, i didn't even reciece an email telling me what a pirority i'm not. Lucky you

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Alright, just recieved an answer for my email. Pretty calm and friendly.

"We've received an unusually large number of applications for BSc Architecture this year; we've also relocated to a new building at 22 Gordon Street.
    As a result of these two circumstances it has taken a little longer this year to make final decisions on the applications received.
    You should, however, be receiving an update by early May at the latest."

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I called this morning and the lady said that all decisions will be made by the end of this week...

ReputationRep:
    Alright, just recieved an answer for my email. Pretty calm and friendly.

"We've received an unusually large number of applications for BSc Architecture this year; we've also relocated to a new building at 22 Gordon Street.
    As a result of these two circumstances it has taken a little longer this year to make final decisions on the applications received.
    You should, however, be receiving an update by early May at the latest."

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I know someone at the Bartlett and they seemed to be under the impression there were even more interviews today - also if anyone has any questions I can ask him for you guys!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Heather.scb)
    I know someone at the Bartlett and they seemed to be under the impression there were even more interviews today - also if anyone has any questions I can ask him for you guys!
    i wouldn't be surprised- these guys love time pressure

ReputationRep:
    Where is everyone choosing?

I've got a few days to decide between Manchester, Liverpool or UWE. I'm completely torn!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles_jj)
    I called this morning and the lady said that all decisions will be made by the end of this week...
    I called in the afternoon and she said decisions would be made by the deadline (i.e. they'd be working on it over the weekend)...

ReputationRep:
    So the definite maybes are still waiting! I wonder how many their legion number?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thewinelake)
    So the definite maybes are still waiting! I wonder how many their legion number?
    Count the overseas applicants too, quite a lot 😭

ReputationRep:
    I'm officially sick of the wait.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 25, 2017

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.