I am a EU national from Austria and I Have been living and working as well as studying at college in England since Sep 2012.
1. I can't provide evidence for council tax records as the tenancy is not in my name. What should do about that? Or can it be omit?
2. Will one P60 /tax return be enough for three years since I never claim tax returns (or didn't even know about tax returns)?
3. Wage slips are only available on-line and will it be ok if I print them off?
4. I have only three utility bills in hard-copy from 2014 - 2016 (utility bills are paperless billing)
5. How many bank statements do I need to send to SFE as I have a lot of them?
Your support is very much appreciated!
Thanks in advance
x Turn on thread page Beta
Evidence for 3 Year Residency watch
- Thread Starter
- 13-03-2016 18:54
Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser
- 231 followers
- 2 badges
- Send a private message to Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser
Offline2ReputationRep:Official TSR Representative
- Official TSR Representative
- 29-03-2016 10:08
You would need P60's for each year as a P60 only cover from one April to another. You can print off payslips, you would need one for each month.
I would advise you to send as much information as possible and ensure the dates on the evidence cover the last 3 years.