Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Evidence for 3 Year Residency watch

    • Thread Starter

    Hello ASFE

    I am a EU national from Austria and I Have been living and working as well as studying at college in England since Sep 2012.

    1. I can't provide evidence for council tax records as the tenancy is not in my name. What should do about that? Or can it be omit?

    2. Will one P60 /tax return be enough for three years since I never claim tax returns (or didn't even know about tax returns)?

    3. Wage slips are only available on-line and will it be ok if I print them off?

    4. I have only three utility bills in hard-copy from 2014 - 2016 (utility bills are paperless billing)

    5. How many bank statements do I need to send to SFE as I have a lot of them?

    Your support is very much appreciated!

    Thanks in advance
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Hi lewislamin

    You would need P60's for each year as a P60 only cover from one April to another. You can print off payslips, you would need one for each month.

    I would advise you to send as much information as possible and ensure the dates on the evidence cover the last 3 years.

Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.