Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Will my family always think im evil now ? Watch

Years ago when i was about 12 or 13 (i think)I did something really bad and scratched my male cousins playstation game/disc. My family thought i did it out of jelousy but it was more like a competition thing with me who could have the best games, i was twisted in what i did really but i always wanted to have one better so i scratched it. We had borrowed each others games so thats when i did it when id finished playing on it at my house.

When we swapped games back and they discovered it my aunt came straight round, i denied it but had to give up one of my games.

Anyway years later he has put the game in ebay and the listing mentions the 2 deep scratches. My aunt brought the topic up again yesterday and i didnt know what to do i mean do i tell the truth even though it happened when i was a kid lol. I cant believe how stupid i was but do you think my cousin/aunt will think im sly/evil forever now, or are these things no big deal :/

ReputationRep:
    Take a sh*t on his floor

ReputationRep:
    wow. if you think what you did was evil I shouldn't mention things I've done in the past...

(Original post by Lucasium)
    Take a sh*t on his floor
    I might but ive actually been constipated over the last week.

(Original post by CON5P1RACY K1D)
    wow. if you think what you did was evil I shouldn't mention things I've done in the past...
    go for it ..make me feel like a nice person.

ReputationRep:
    That's honestly such a minor thing in the grand scheme of life and you were only a kid, if they're still upset they need to get over it, you're definitely not evil

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 13, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.