Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Flatmates keep stealing milk watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Breakingbank)
    Whenever I buy milk I usually only get 1 or 2 uses out of it before it runs out as everyone keeps stealing it.

So I switched to full fat as I figured not many people drink that so no one will steal it but no, they do. It pisses me off tbh as I don't care about the cost but it's the inconvenience that I need to buy milk 3 times a week. I've spoken to my flatmates but everyone says its not them.

So I've decided to do an experiment.. I bought milk and poured half a pack of sugar in it.

Next person I hear to scream from disgust in the kitchen will be one of the culprits stealing my milk.

Anyways how do you deal with people stealing your milk?
    Get a small fridge and keep the milk in your room

ReputationRep:
    [quote=con5p1racy k1d;63387163]
    (Original post by mariam687)
    good idea, i applaud u

takes a bow*

ReputationRep:
    Whatever disgusting trick you play they've got it coming.

Bury those muthafu*ckers!!!

ReputationRep:
    Buy a tin of condensed milk and just keep it in your room.

ReputationRep:
    OP, if they take your bacon, you show them this clip, aye

ReputationRep:
    Paint one works best. Or write Soya on it

ReputationRep:
    Whenever I buy milk I usually only get 1 or 2 uses out of it before it runs out as everyone keeps stealing it.

So I switched to full fat as I figured not many people drink that so no one will steal it but no, they do. It pisses me off tbh as I don't care about the cost but it's the inconvenience that I need to buy milk 3 times a week. I've spoken to my flatmates but everyone says its not them.

So I've decided to do an experiment.. I bought milk and poured half a pack of sugar in it.

Next person I hear to scream from disgust in the kitchen will be one of the culprits stealing my milk.

Many have suggested recording what happens also putting laxatives is quite popular but i think filling the bottle with semen is the best choice

ReputationRep:

I just read your solution and i can't wait for the response on what happens! 6th form right now is very stressful so i'm living for the drama you may experience in the morning and that's it

I hate stuff like this - it's almost passive-aggressive, it's not causing violence or anything but its a big daily hassle and the money!

keep us updated! i await the morning with trepidation

ReputationRep:
    HAHAHAHA The responses are sooo hilarious!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefatone)
    Many have suggested recording what happens also putting laxatives is quite popular but i think filling the bottle with semen is the best choice
    :clap2:my missing doppelgänger!

ReputationRep:

I reckon laxatives would work since once you hear someone ******** themselves then you know who it is
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I really think a bunch of laxatives in the milk is the best way to go here. The culprit will be exposed by their explosive diarrhea and they won't know it was anything to do with you if you don't let on

ReputationRep:
    Store a carton with opaque sides in garden with lid off, let it expire, put in fridge. enjoy,

ReputationRep:
    Tell all of your housemates one at a time that "I know you aren't stealing by milk but someone else in the house is, so I put laxatives in it and I'm waiting to see if someone occupies the toilet for a long time. Can you help me watch the toilet to see who it is."

That way everyone thinks that you have laxatives in the milk but you don't and then they won't drink it and you won't have to ruin perfectly good milk.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by thefatone)
    I reckon laxatives would work since once you hear someone ******** themselves then you know who it is
    You got in just before me

ReputationRep:
    buy a cheap mini fridge for your room

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AccountingBabe)
    Tell all of your housemates one at a time that "I know you aren't stealing by milk but someone else in the house is, so I put laxatives in it and I'm waiting to see if someone occupies the toilet for a long time. Can you help me watch the toilet to see who it is."

That way everyone thinks that you have laxatives in the milk but you don't and then they won't drink it and you won't have to ruin perfectly good milk.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i like you, mislead them into thinking something exists when in actual fact it doesn't

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by babawunga)
    Enforce Sharia Law in the flat and amputate their hands.
    Come on maaate don't be haram.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by studentfeed)
    Come on maaate don't be haram.
    It's the only solution.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by babawunga)
    It's the only solution.
    Your banter is making me cry. The solution must me halal- just add salt to the milk.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.