Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Today, I'm proud of myself because.... Watch

ReputationRep:
    Whatever you're struggling or coping with, taking a moment to recognise your successes and achievements can be so important! From taking time to look after yourself, to handing in a dissertation, to finishing a book, to simply getting out of bed... whatever it is, take a moment to write it down and realise how amazing you are!

You are incredible, in case no one has told you that today.
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Because i finished my biology revision today (well 5am counts as today right? :innocent:)
    and btw cute thread OP :hugs:
    why are you proud of yourself today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    Because i finished my biology revision today (well 5am counts as today right? :innocent:)
    Aww, you are too kind, thank you so much! 5AM is totally today, congratulations! That must be such a weight of your shoulders! I am proud of myself because I baked something (a Bakewell Tart) and it turned out really well. I also got a pretty horrible essay in German finished, far before it was due in.

ReputationRep:
    Because I climbed a mountain at 6:00am!

ReputationRep:
    Ive nearly finished my lab report

ReputationRep:
    I hate biology and finished sorting my b1a notes! Getting out the way first so i dint leave it till last then never do it 😂

ReputationRep:
    Because I did extremely well in my recent exams.
    Oh and I managed to drag myself to the gym today despite everything in me persuading me otherwise.

ReputationRep:
    I did all my chemistry work a week early :woo: and went mountain biking

ReputationRep:
    Hmm...what can I be proud of myself for today...
    nope, nothing

ReputationRep:
    i had my trial shift today and that went really well

ReputationRep:
    Mystery. A mountain?! 6AM?! That is absolutely incredible, you should be proud! I'm barely functional until 10, so I respect that a lot!

Emily.97 Good on you, that's a lot for you to write up! I hope you've gotten it finished by now ❤

Roisinnm Ahh, that's amazing! I know how much better a nice neat folder makes me feel! Especially when it's not a subject you like, that so deserves a fist bump!

Nav_Mallhi Nav, that's incredible, no need to be bashful at all! You should flaunt it, you worked so hard for those results ❤ And finding time to go to the gym as well?! I think you might be a superhero!

Amellia123 A week early, that is dedication indeed! That must be such a weight off your shoulders, well done! And mountain biking, that's really cool! I've always wanted to give it a go, but I think I'm too much of a chicken

13 1 20 8 42 For being a member of such a fantastic community, of course! ❤ Ahh, I'm sorry that you can't think of anything, I'm certain that there a lot! In my book, getting out of bed and eating breakfast is something to be proud of on some days. It doesn't have to be big, just something that you can say that you might not have done, but you did!

shawtyb That's really exciting, I'm so glad it went okay! First shifts are always scary, figuring out the new rules, trying not to drop anything, trying to remember name... I'm sure that you were amazing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissDobalina)
    Whatever you're struggling or coping with, taking a moment to recognise your successes and achievements can be so important! From taking time to look after yourself, to handing in a dissertation, to finishing a book, to simply getting out of bed... whatever it is, take a moment to write it down and realise how amazing you are!

You are incredible, in case no one has told you that today.
    Awww this is such a lovely thread! Thanks for the message at the end there - same to you! :hugs:
    I'll write something the next time I come up with something to share!:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

This is a lovely thread idea OP!

ReputationRep:
    This morning, I made it (almost) through my entire driving lesson without stalling. I stalled once on the way home, but nevertheless, that was my best driving lesson so far!

Is it just me that is wondering how this thread was made on 1st january 1970

ReputationRep:
    What did you do today
    TO MAKE YOU FEEEEEL PROUD!

Oi gerbil, I had to stay overnight in the University library from like 3pm to 6am to finish something once...the library is a scary place after dark lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Oh no, must be an error with the account when it wad posted

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    He's just showing off because he invented time travel.

ReputationRep:
    for continuing to try and track down a gift for a friend, i'm not giving up on this.

also OP i agree this is a lovely thread idea

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissDobalina)
    shawtyb That's really exciting, I'm so glad it went okay! First shifts are always scary, figuring out the new rules, trying not to drop anything, trying to remember name... I'm sure that you were amazing!
    thanks! went well, remembered everything including names and the manager said i showed strong competence, clear experience and i was really confident

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 16, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.