Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Today, I'm proud of myself because.... Watch

ReputationRep:
    Today I'm proud of myself because I sat my French oral exam without any panic attacks or crying and it actually went well :france:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Today I'm proud of myself for getting 102/105 in a further maths paper!
    And also 39/40 in a German paper (although 40 would have been nicer but hey)
    Oh and not nearly falling asleep on the bus home!!!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I'm proud of how I have dealt with everything over the last few days. 2 days ago my papa got a call saying they had finally found a match for a kidney transplant so he was rushed into hospital in Glasgow and it was a very rollercoaster time as we were told one min it would definitely be going ahead and then it was in the balance and then yesterday at 7am we got told it was cancelled due to all of the donors organs and tissue being too badly damaged so my papa is back on the transplant list again. He's at the top and he's been told to be on permanent stand by so we could get another call tomorrow, next week, who knows.

I am proud how I dealt with it. Despite being in a current panic attack and OCD setback, I went up to the hospital with him which is the new Queen Elizabeth one in Glasgow and holy moly, its huuuuuuuuuge! Its bigger than any shopping centre I've been in and I am proud of just how I dealt with it all in general. I didn't swallow it all down and ignore it like I used to do, I faced it head on and dealt with every feeling as it came. I felt literally every emotion under the sun for the last couple of days and I am mentally and physically exhausted but it had to be done. My papa was sent back home yesterday morning and after we collected him, he asked my stepdad if they could go to a local train fare :laugh: so me and my mum stayed in Glasgow for the day while they went to the fare and we went shopping and we even went on the subway which we both hate but we just sat there holding each others hand through it I remember when I couldn't go to Glasgow and that was my biggest goal to be able to go back there again when I was at my worst with panics a while ago and there I was yesterday for hours and had a great time despite everything that had happened the day before. I did panic a little but it got on with it

I overate but didn't punish myself for doing so by self harming- instead I enjoyed my food and told myself I deserve it

ReputationRep:
    I finished my Chemistry Unit 1 revision for my resit next Friday! Still got to revise Unit 2, Unit 4 and Unit 5 though...
    Also need to revise BIOL4 and BIOL5 as well as GEOG3 and GEO4, but I finished my notes for BIOL4 2 months ago. So should be easier.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Is it just me that is wondering how this thread was made on 1st january 1970
    I.e. before the internet was invented.

Today I'm proud of myself because I got out of bed, got dressed and came to uni, even though it took me two hours longer than it should have, and it was the absolute last thing I could face. And I was rewarded by it being so warm and sunny out!

ReputationRep:
    Today I'm proud of myself, as I've been eating 3 Meals a day now, for what seems to be a number of months now.
    I haven't weighed myself either, which used to be a consistent daily (as in, multiple times a day) occurence.

Admittedly the thoughts are still there, but it's all progress nonetheless!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissDobalina)
    Whatever you're struggling or coping with, taking a moment to recognise your successes and achievements can be so important! From taking time to look after yourself, to handing in a dissertation, to finishing a book, to simply getting out of bed... whatever it is, take a moment to write it down and realise how amazing you are!

You are incredible, in case no one has told you that today.
    I got an A* on a Spanish listening practice paper with 38/40

ReputationRep:
    Today I'm proud of myself because I am above my weight threshold again and slowly headed towards a healthier life
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Because when someone tested me on my revision i got it all right
    also cleaned my laptop and changed my shirt (that is only an achievement cos i love that shirt and hate changing it :cry2:)

ReputationRep:
    kys fag

ReputationRep:
    Kys internet squeakies i love the booties, brown birds all the poop

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
    Hmm...what can I be proud of myself for today...
    nope, nothing
    Great pic much wow

ReputationRep:
    done my GCSE Unit 4 RE exam today /^_^)/

ReputationRep:
    done my RS gcse unit 1 today

ReputationRep:
    i went to school

ReputationRep:
    I did my RS exam and didn't quite fail it

ReputationRep:
    Today I'm proud of myself because I actually did my psychology paper even though I hate it!

ReputationRep:
    Because Edexcel successfully made a PPF multiple choice question look like a 4th year postgrad question..

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 16, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.