Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I do you stop obsessing about someone you hate. Watch

ReputationRep:
    No matter what I do I always think about them and it is ruin my life. Seriously if I don't forget about them soon I wont be here.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry

ReputationRep:
    I usually have this.

Usually I try focus on what I'm doing in the moment and think "what's more important, them or what I'm doing now."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    Sorry
    Why you saying sorry?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Longshot700)
    I usually have this.

Usually I try focus on what I'm doing in the moment and think "what's more important, them or what I'm doing now."
    Thats true.

But I find when I tell myself just stop thinking about its not worth it- it gets worse. Its almost like there something in my head that loves annoying me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bings)
    Thats true.

But I find when I tell myself just stop thinking about its not worth it- it gets worse. Its almost like there something in my head that loves annoying me.
    Well just do what I do, usually say I'm getting a glass of water, I tell myself, what's more important? This person, or a glass of water.

ReputationRep:
    You need to think that if they are that annoying or worthless- why should it overpower your life?

ReputationRep:
    get rid of every trace of them in your life as you can

ReputationRep:
    Move on bruh, lifes too short to think about other people

ReputationRep:
    When I reach the point of hating someone, they usually become so irrelevant to me that I completely forget they exist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bings)
    No matter what I do I always think about them and it is ruin my life. Seriously if I don't forget about them soon I wont be here.
    I remember the person who ruined my life at school every single day even though it was ages ago now

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Longshot700)
    Well just do what I do, usually say I'm getting a glass of water, I tell myself, what's more important? This person, or a glass of water.
    LOL.

OP what do you mean you won't be here?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.