Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone been offered a place on the mechanical engineering course at bath university? If so, (and if you don't mind sharing) what were your predicted and AS grades?

ReputationRep:
    Waiting for my decision has been like waiting for winter to come in game of thrones.

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer for Meng (with placement) for 36 IB points with a 6 in HL math and physics a month ago. I was predicted a 41 (extra points included).

ReputationRep:
    Just received an offer for Mechanical Engineering with Sandwich year! Offer requires A*AA with A* in maths or physics.

GCSE's 1A* 8A 1B. My AS grades were AABC in maths, physics, further maths and chemistry (respectively). After dropping chemistry my predicted grades I think are either A*A*A or A*AA.

I'm so happy! Been waiting since October!

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer a few months ago with 44 in the IB

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.