Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I made mmu my 1st choice yesterday and made exeter my second, just wondering has anyone else firmed mmu

ReputationRep:
    It's basically my firm, I've yet to go and look round but that's really only a formality. Have you taken a look at accommodation yet?

ReputationRep:
    I have firmed it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DoctorSchmosby)
    It's basically my firm, I've yet to go and look round but that's really only a formality. Have you taken a look at accommodation yet?
    No I haven't really, I don't know where I would best fit. All I know at the moment is I would prefer an ensuite. What type of accomodation are you hoping to get

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slurry90)
    I have firmed it

Posted from TSR Mobile
    what made you choose MMU rather than any other university. I chose MMU mainly because of the course content and because it's not too close; yet not too far from home.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by myfbah)
    what made you choose MMU rather than any other university. I chose MMU mainly because of the course content and because it's not too close; yet not too far from home.
    The facilities are really good and its not too far too commute

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    it was my only option + thankfully they offered me a place!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.