The Student Room Group

GCSE Revision: Urgent Help!

Is it bad that I still haven't started revising properly for the GCSE's? There are only 2 months left and I do realise that I need to start working if I want to get the A/A* grades. But I just can't get myself to concentrate on revision without getting distracted. Do you guys have any advice?
I think you do need to get your head down. Just don't leave it to last minute.
Also do blocks of 20- 30 mins focused revision with breaks inbetween. This means youll feel less drained and you also take in more info so your not wasting time.
Hope I was a little help.
Good Luck. xx
Reply 2
If you got the money or if your parents do get a private tutor. Also I highly suggest you just do past papers its revision but not the boring note taking down. The questions you understand you can just read up on it, nothing too heavy but just to remind yourself. I am quite like you but there always is a way. Good Luck
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by MeerabBieber
Is it bad that I still haven't started revising properly for the GCSE's? There are only 2 months left and I do realise that I need to start working if I want to get the A/A* grades. But I just can't get myself to concentrate on revision without getting distracted. Do you guys have any advice?

It's true that, if you can afford it, a good tutor will help you in various ways: better time management, and improved study skills, motivation and understanding.

I don't know which subjects you're struggling with in particular, but have a look at our English GCSE page here, for example, for articles and a list of tutors who could help:

http://www.thetutorpages.com/gcse-english-tutors

Wishing you the best of luck.

Quick Reply

Latest