Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

We both like each other but dont talk??😅 Watch

So me and this girl like each other but we have been on and off for a while as we dont seem to talk enough? We're in the same 6th form but it just feels as though we get watched when we speak as people know the situation. How do i make it work because we both admit we like each other but only seem to talk properly at either parties or online sometimes😕
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Ask her out

ReputationRep:
    OMG please talk to her. Me and this guy liked each other for 3years and we have never spoken and now we have gon our separate ways and I regret this sooooo much. Please do not do this dumb mistake and start talking 2her b4 its too late otherwise you are going to regret this.

(Original post by Emily babezxx)
    OMG please talk to her. Me and this guy liked each other for 3years and we have never spoken and now we have gon our separate ways and I regret this sooooo much. Please do not do this dumb mistake and start talking 2her b4 its too late otherwise you are going to regret this.
    If you could go back now what would you do? I'm in a very similar situation and don't want to be left with regrets but I don't know what to do about it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    If you could go back now what would you do? I'm in a very similar situation and don't want to be left with regrets but I don't know what to do about it!
    You know what to do, but you're too scared to do it.

DO IT OR REGRET IT.

(Original post by KyleH123)
    You know what to do, but you're too scared to do it.

DO IT OR REGRET IT.
    I guess you're right! I'm just so scared of embarrassing myself! What if he doesn't actually like me and I've just made it up! I've got so little time to make my move as well!

ReputationRep:
    I guess you're right! I'm just so scared of embarrassing myself! What if he doesn't actually like me and I've just made it up! I've got so little time to make my move as well!
    What's the worst that can happen? He says no he doesn't like you, OR you do nothing and you live the rest of your life saying 'what if'.

Stop being a pu*sy

What's the worst that can happen? He says no he doesn't like you, OR you do nothing and you live the rest of your life saying 'what if'.

Stop being a pu*sy
    Hahaha! I think you're right! How should I proceed then?

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha! I think you're right! How should I proceed then?
    Pull him/her to the side, explain feelings.

They'll probably be mutual..

Or just ask for a date, like, hey wanna' go get some food some time

I get barely no opportunity to speak to him in person so is it too weird to do it by message? Can you just message someone out the blue to ask them out?

ReputationRep:
    I get barely no opportunity to speak to him in person so is it too weird to do it by message? Can you just message someone out the blue to ask them out?
    Just find him. Ask him. You got this ****.

Message him if you have to, but don't open up with asking him out. Ask him how his day was and s**t

ReputationRep:
    Do you chat online regularly? if you don't chat much i would try to get to know him before asking him out.

Just find him. Ask him. You got this ****.

Message him if you have to, but don't open up with asking him out. Ask him how his day was and s**t
    Okay! As a guy would you make a lot of eye contact with a girl from across a room if you weren't at all interested in her?

ReputationRep:
    Okay! As a guy would you make a lot of eye contact with a girl from across a room if you weren't at all interested in her?
    if its more than 3 seconds consecutively he wants you girl.

(Original post by chikane)
    Do you chat online regularly? if you don't chat much i would try to get to know him before asking him out.
    Not really! There has been a couple of small conversations but nothing much! I get the impression he's not that into technology!

ReputationRep:
    If i cud go bak in time I would try hard 2talk to him and push myself forward, probabily bump in2 him by accident and start a convo or whatever. Right now if you don't talk to her you will defo have regrets and trust me you dont want that. Push yourself forward, If you say she feels the same it shouldnt be hard as your making it seems. It would be easy to talk 2her if you mingle in with her friends, I was okay talking to his mates, thing is I didnt much, My friend mingled in with his mates which then she got to know the guy I liked.

You're both available, go for it

I like to believe that my crush also likes me back, despite having a girlfriend. But I refrain from talking to him for that reason.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily babezxx)
    omg please expand on this

ReputationRep:
    Not really! There has been a couple of small conversations but nothing much! I get the impression he's not that into technology!
    Does he give you any hints that he might have feelings for you? If yes i think you should go for it if you aren't sure i would try to get to know him and force yourself and talk to him.

if a girl likes a guy and he stares at her or something but they aren't in the same classes/friendship group etc

do you think this would be okay if I "pulled him to the side"

"hey err i know you don't think I'm pretty or anything and this is really embarassing for me to say but sometimes I just see you walking and you look so hot and I don't know why I'm telling you this oh god.. " and then I'd probably just walk away unless he stopped me.

and yes I do think that he think I'm somewhat pretty because he looks me ALOT and some other things... but I am only saying that I don't think he thinks I'm pretty because i don't want to assume anything, and I'l admit I'm a weakling and don't like the risk of telling him I like him so..

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 18, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.