The Student Room Group

We both like each other but dont talk??😅

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
if a girl likes a guy and he stares at her or something but they aren't in the same classes/friendship group etc

do you think this would be okay if I "pulled him to the side"
"hey err i know you don't think I'm pretty or anything and this is really embarassing for me to say but sometimes I just see you walking and you look so hot and I don't know why I'm telling you this oh god.. " and then I'd probably just walk away unless he stopped me.
and yes I do think that he think I'm somewhat pretty because he looks me ALOT and some other things... but I am only saying that I don't think he thinks I'm pretty because i don't want to assume anything, and I'l admit I'm a weakling and don't like the risk of telling him I like him so..

yeah that's ok, maybe not you look so hot, try you look handsome or cute or something.
and don't just talk about his physical appearance, makes you sound shallow x
Original post by KyleH123
if its more than 3 seconds consecutively he wants you girl.

It can be quite varied! Like sometimes it will feel really long and intimate and other times we just catch each other as we look at each other! I also catch him looking out the corner of his eye at me!
if a girl likes a guy and he stares at her or something but they aren't in the same classes/friendship group etc

do you think this would be okay if I "pulled him to the side"

"hey err i know you don't think I'm pretty or anything and this is really embarassing for me to say but sometimes I just see you walking and you look so hot and I don't know why I'm telling you this oh god.. " and then I'd probably just walk away unless he stopped me.

and yes I do think that he think I'm somewhat pretty because he looks me ALOT and some other things... but I am only saying that I don't think he thinks I'm pretty because i don't want to assume anything, and I'l admit I'm a weakling and don't like the risk of telling him I like him so..

Try and get his number first and talk to him over text, as you need to get to know each other properly. If he likes you, he will text you a lot. I was in the same situation with a guy I thought liked me, but turned out he liked my friend.. He never really texted me back and I should have spotted that earlier! When I met my current boyfriend it was completely different, he asked for my number straight away and was constantly texting me and flirting a bit, and genuinely was interested in what I had to say! Try and talk to him before you make a move.
Original post by KyleH123
yeah that's ok, maybe not you look so hot, try you look handsome or cute or something.
and don't just talk about his physical appearance, makes you sound shallow x

yes it does make me sound shallow but I don't really know him that wel but the things I do like about him are SO odd to talk about???
eg. how can I say that I like how fast he walks and how he wears his school bag lol? and just slip it in there that I like his dark hair and specifically his shoulders and his arm hair? like idk what else I could say

yes thank you >.< cute is a better, less shallow word.
Original post by chikane
Does he give you any hints that he might have feelings for you? If yes i think you should go for it if you aren't sure i would try to get to know him and force yourself and talk to him.

Well we look at each other a lot! There has been a lot of deep eye contact across the room an I catch him looking at me a lot when I look at him! I just get the feeling we like each other just because I don't have eye contact like this with anyone else and never have had so I feel like there must be something be behind it!
Try and get his number first and talk to him over text, as you need to get to know each other properly. If he likes you, he will text you a lot. I was in the same situation with a guy I thought liked me, but turned out he liked my friend.. He never really texted me back and I should have spotted that earlier! When I met my current boyfriend it was completely different, he asked for my number straight away and was constantly texting me and flirting a bit, and genuinely was interested in what I had to say! Try and talk to him before you make a move.

I am usually alone whenever I see him around, and at this school am not close enough with another female for me to mistake him liking her instead of me I also do not hang around in "packs" at any point

yes I don't want to ask for his number because if we do text my parents might see everything n slaughter me lmao, I also don't want to be an initator like that I want him to be more dominant I just think he doesn't want to make a move cause I'm muslim............
Original post by Emily babezxx
OMG please talk to her. Me and this guy liked each other for 3years and we have never spoken and now we have gon our separate ways and I regret this sooooo much. Please do not do this dumb mistake and start talking 2her b4 its too late otherwise you are going to regret this.

3 years is quite a while! And its gotten to a point after like 11 months where its awkward to speak because we both know how we feel, we get along at parties and stuff but its awkward otherwise. should i address that or just ignore it and try to make conversation?
That is pretty true, when you start liking people your attitude and action changes around them and because you are finding it awkward is because you both like each other. Take that awkwardness out because after all you are making it awkward yourself, jus stay cool. Start a convo going on like how was ur day n bla bla, plus when you talk to them you feel better. (the awkwardness will soon go)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending