Turn on thread page Beta

At uni people were asking me if I fancied this guy and I was laughing as I didn't actually but he is really hot (just not for me).

Then this other guy kept saying 'I'm better than him' as I was laughing. He said it twice but everyone was so interested in my response they didn't hear. And as everyone was laughing what he said just got lost.

Later when I said that the guy had been flirting with me he said 'ha you've been dating secretly when in lectures haven't you'. I then said I hadn't. He said it as a question but in a neutral tone.

He didn't like everyone asking me if I like that other guy and that guy is someone he gets on with. So Is this a natural way for a guy to react? Or a sign he has feelings for me? I actually like him eventhough looks wise he isn't in the same league as the guys that I usually get. His personality is amazing.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds a bit like he's worried that you might actually go for some other guy. Yeah sounds to me like he's interested in you.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe he is jealous of the other guy and how hot he is?
    Does he try to flirt with you?

He has occasional moments of
    Flirting. But overall I've found him hard to understand. He hasn't asked me on a date, and seems uncomfortable when we are alone together. He seems nervous not flirty.

He seemed to want to know if I found him attractive as he makes comments such as 'I'm not a bad looker' etc a lot. But then I thought maybe he was just after an ego boost.

But this time he seemed jealous.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 13, 2016
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.