Turn on thread page Beta

Gaming Habits Survey - Help a guy out! watch

ReputationRep:
    I've made a survey for an assignment on my college course, and I need fellow gamers to help me out and complete it!

All answers are mandatory but it shouldn't take long at all (around 5 minutes), and I would appreciate all the responses I get tremendously.

Here's the link: http://goo.gl/forms/URmit8QJcF

Thanks in advance!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Completo. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Chose limited edition as final because with some of the ones I've bought they had ingame stuff that others won't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leonardo.L)
    I've made a survey for an assignment on my college course, and I need fellow gamers to help me out and complete it!

All answers are mandatory but it shouldn't take long at all (around 5 minutes), and I would appreciate all the responses I get tremendously.

Thanks in advance!
    Finished! Good luck with your research.

ReputationRep:
    Done :yep:

ReputationRep:

Thanks in advance!
    Completed . Anyway Leonardo, what kind of games do you like?!?

ReputationRep:

Thanks in advance!
    I completed it, I must say out of all the surveys I've ever completed, I enjoyed this one the most out of all the surveys.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the responses so far guys! It's dead nice to see such quick responses

(Original post by qasim-98)
    I completed it, I must say out of all the surveys I've ever completed, I enjoyed this one the most out of all the surveys.
    Cheers, that means a lot actually. I did try to at least make it as interesting as possible!

(Original post by john2054)
    Completed . Anyway Leonardo, what kind of games do you like?!?
    I like all sorts of games! I grew up on games like Super Mario World and Sonic 1+2, but these days I've been playing things like Halo, Assassin's Creed, GTA, Kingdom Hearts, Forza Racing and so on. I kind of dip in to and can enjoy games from any genre though really.

How about you?

(Original post by Tinemither)
    Finished! Good luck with your research.
    Cheers dude!

(Original post by Vikingninja)
    Chose limited edition as final because with some of the ones I've bought they had ingame stuff that others won't.
    Good choice! I'd probably go for the limited edition myself, like you said they usually have unique in-game stuff you can't get elsewhere, but you're also not spending a bomb on the game at the same time.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the responses so far guys! It's dead nice to see such quick responses

Cheers, that means a lot actually. I did try to at least make it as interesting as possible!

I like all sorts of games! I grew up on games like Super Mario World and Sonic 1+2, but these days I've been playing things like Halo, Assassin's Creed, GTA, Kingdom Hearts, Forza Racing and so on. I kind of dip in to and can enjoy games from any genre though really.

How about you?

Cheers dude!

Good choice! I'd probably go for the limited edition myself, like you said they usually have unique in-game stuff you can't get elsewhere, but you're also not spending a bomb on the game at the same time.
    I don't buy that many games so I can save up money and buying a limited won't be as much to be compared to someone who has a lot of games. I never buy collectors because a lot with it is pointless and if the game is a disappointment *cough* battlefront *cough* then I've wasted loads of money whereas the limited will be half of it.

ReputationRep:
    I prefer mmos like gta 5 or rpgs like skyrim (which i completed) or fallout 4 (which i haven't yet). I grew up on the bbc, and was born in 1981, so this is probably before your time. Actually my dad was an early programmer, in the days when code had to be punched in to cards, and fed in to a machine. The world has changed a lot since then! ps im 35 now. pps gta5 has too many trolls playing it these days online, im afraid!

ReputationRep:
    Done

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.