Turn on thread page Beta

What should I do?? watch

ReputationRep:
    Over the past 7 months, I've noticed a major change in my self - discipline. It's really holding me back so much in life. I'm a sixth form student, currently studying four A levels. Two of which being Maths & Further Maths. These both require a lot of work especially as I still have 3 modules to self teach for June. I know that I'm capable of getting strong A's in all of my subjects, however, what I don't know is if I'm capable to maintain consistent studying.

I also used to go to the Gym quite a lot. I also really enjoyed it. It made me a lot more confident, I excelled in tests and I was able to think very clearly. But, now I'm really messed up. Everything is a mess in my life right now. Room is a mess, diet is atrocious, can't even stay dedicated to studying a few hours everyday.

The reason I've made this thread, is because I'm very motivated at the moment. I'm thinking ahead and making all these plans for my studies, gym and a healthy diet. However, I'm used to getting very motivated but I know in 2-3 days I'll be back to eating unhealthy, not studying and not taking care of myself in general.

I really need help/advice. School are also getting concerned as my attendance has become really poor to. I don't want to throw away my life but I don't know what to do

ReputationRep:
    bump
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    aww honestly, it's only 2 years of sixth form, if you get to it, it'll be over in a flash. I can remember being in year 10, it happened so quickly im having trouble believing it's 2016, that's cos i've been getting on with it throughout the years, i had my stops here and there because of emotional feelings for people and stuff and i had to take a break and think about it all for a good few weeks but then i snapped out of it because i know exams are what matter most to me. and it should be for you too otherwise sixth form is a waste of time right

I am literally in the exact same situation.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, maybe try looking up some easy healthy recipes, to help you eat healthier and maybe use that as a break when you study.
    Also when you study, make sure the area you are in is free of distractions, and use some mini rewards to help you study longer like a fave tv show or film or something.
    Also try making going to gym into a habit, into your routine. And the moment you feel like not going anymore, or feel lazy to go,remember that great feeling you felt when you did. Maybe use an old photo, or a gym key chain or something to remind you. And maybe make some rewards for that, so you follow through your plans.
    Hope this helps

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.