Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Need help with Visa form! (URGENT) watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I am really confused with some questions on the Schengen Visa form.

I'm going to visit CERN next month which is between Switzerland and France.

The form is asking for Member state(s) of destination and I wrote down Switzerland and France.

Secondly, it asked for Member state of first entry and I wrote down Switzerland.

(My answers are right...right?)

----------

However, I have two things I have an issue about:

They're asking for Number of entries requested...should I say Single or Two? The reason I'm asking is because I am crossing the border while at CERN, so I'm not sure if I need another entry back to Switzerland?

The second thing is Entry permit for the final country of destination, where applicable. I'm not sure what they're asking for here!

Really appreciate any advice as soon as possible!

EDIT: Here's the form if anyone wants to see it.

https://www.vfsglobal.ch/switzerland...f/visaform.pdf

ReputationRep:
    BUMP

ReputationRep:
    Member state(s) of destination: France and Switzerland

Member state of first entry: You tell us. Where are you flying to? If you fly into Geneva, write Switzerland. If you fly into Lyon, write France.

Number of entries requested: One. Both France and Switzerland are in Schengen. Unless you plan to make a quick trip to a non-Schengen country during your stay, you only need single entry.

Entry permit for the final country of destination, where applicable: This depends on your nationality and which country you are flying back to. If you are flying back to the UK and are (presumably) not a British citizen, then it means they want to see a copy of your UK visa or permanent leave to remain.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.