Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    6a*s, 4as . a*aa prediction. 5.2, 5.1, 3.5A. how about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crystallinedrops)
    6a*s, 4as . a*aa prediction. 5.2, 5.1, 3.5A. how about you?
    Your stats are amazing! You should definitely get an interview 😊

ReputationRep:
    8.1 5.5 2.5A

I messed section 3 up pretty badly!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Omea28)
    Your stats are amazing! You should definitely get an interview 😊
    thanks! where else have you applied?

ReputationRep:
    thanks! where else have you applied?
    I've applied for graduate entry but my BMAT scores are nowhere near yours 😂 I've also applied to Barts, Kings and Newcastle
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor
    • Study Helper

Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Study Helper
    guess they're not handing out interviews today....
    Or they've just not started yet.

They tend to give out interviews and offers at very odd times IIRC. I got my offer at like midnight when I applied, and interview at about 6:30pm.

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for graduate entry but my BMAT scores are nowhere near yours 😂 I've also applied to Barts, Kings and Newcastle
    Oh cool! Are you in the last year of your degree (if you are, how's it going?) or have you finished?

ReputationRep:
    Oh cool! Are you in the last year of your degree (if you are, how's it going?) or have you finished?
    I'm actually in the middle of doing my masters in Biomedical Sciences at the moment. I already have a 1st class degree in biochemistry. The undergrad degree was actually very enjoyable (i wish I could say the same for the masters though 😂) This is my first time applying to imperial and the first time I ever did the BMAT.

ReputationRep:
    I'm actually in the middle of doing my masters in Biomedical Sciences at the moment. I already have a 1st class degree in biochemistry. The undergrad degree was actually very enjoyable (i wish I could say the same for the masters though 😂) This is my first time applying to imperial and the first time I ever did the BMAT.
    Wow! That's amazing! You'll probably breeze through the theory during your medical degree.

ReputationRep:
    Wow! That's amazing! You'll probably breeze through the theory during your medical degree.
    Thank you. I can only breeze through if I actually get in 😂 The anticipation is killing me right now.

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, just wondering if the A*AA offer from Imperial has to be made up of an A* in Chemistry or Biology or if the A* could come from a subject such as Maths or Geography.

ReputationRep:
    I called them and asked about a month ago and they said they don't mind which subject the A* is in. As the minimum entry requirement is 3 As, as long as you have 3 As, your application will go to the next stage of the admissions process.

(Original post by AgutheBoo)
    Hey guys, just wondering if the A*AA offer from Imperial has to be made up of an A* in Chemistry or Biology or if the A* could come from a subject such as Maths or Geography.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard back yet about an interview??

ReputationRep:
    No not yet I think they are coming out at 12

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Binky2014)
    No not yet I think they are coming out at 12
    Why do you think 12?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AgutheBoo)
    the A* is specified in biology or chemistry and is indicative of the typical offer, however a lower offer of AAA is minimum and may get you in

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone who has applied for graduate entry heard back from imperial yet?
    Nope 😔 super anxious

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor
    • Study Helper

Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Study Helper
    We've been given the interview dates - they'll be starting next Tuesday so you guys will hear very soon.

I'll be touring too on one of the interview days but I shan't be revealing which :iiam:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by usycool1)
    We've been given the interview dates - they'll be starting next Tuesday so you guys will hear very soon.

I'll be touring too on one of the interview days but I shan't be revealing which :iiam:
    Are you a current student/ applicant?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by usycool1)

Starting inviting people or actual interviews next Tuesday?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.