Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexandra_s)
    I got an interview with lower section 1 and 2 scores (4.7 and 5.3 respectively) but a 3A. As long as you've got a strong PS and predicted grades, I'd say you have a good shot!
    Good luck x
    Ayyy there's hope! Also good luck for your interview when is it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saahil0987)
    Ayyy there's hope! Also good luck for your interview when is it
    There sure is hope! And aw, thank you
    I was given a range of dates per month from Dec- March to choose from.
    Picked Jan 31

ReputationRep:
    Just got an interview for A109!! Was in complete shock as after my BMAT scores (5.9, 4.9, 2.5A) I was pretty sure I'd receive a rejection, I was also sure that my 2:1 in Biochem was not enough to get me a look in but here we are! I guess my personal statement was my saving grace as well as the fact I was also accepted to do my undergrad in Biochem there (although I did not go due to getting BBC in my A-levels a real failure on my behalf). Also I did not receive a newsletter if that helps anyone and the email was from Mark Woolley at a no-reply address.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GradeA*UnderA)
    Sarcasm, gees.
    Why? I did not intend to be sarcastic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kchalk01)
    Just got an interview for A109!! Was in complete shock as after my BMAT scores (5.9, 4.9, 2.5A) I was pretty sure I'd receive a rejection, I was also sure that my 2:1 in Biochem was not enough to get me a look in but here we are! I guess my personal statement was my saving grace as well as the fact I was also accepted to do my undergrad in Biochem there (although I did not go due to getting BBC in my A-levels a real failure on my behalf). Also I did not receive a newsletter if that helps anyone and the email was from Mark Woolley at a no-reply address.
    I'm so happy for you! You give us all hope! Kill it at the interview

ReputationRep:
    There sure is hope! And aw, thank you
    I was given a range of dates per month from Dec- March to choose from.
    Picked Jan 31
    Good choice, plenty of time to prepare before that - good luck

ReputationRep:
    Well done!! Thank you for the information, very helpful for the hopefuls 😉

ReputationRep:
    I averaged higher in section 1 and 2 than some of the people who have interviews, however I got a very low section 2 (my scores were 6.1, 4.5, 3.5A). Does that mean rejection then as I didn't meet the cut off in one section? :/

Congratulations All the best with your interview!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rakazuf)
    Why? I did not intend to be sarcastic
    No, I'm saying I was, in my initial post

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anonmous270)
    I averaged higher in section 1 and 2 than some of the people who have interviews, however I got a very low section 2 (my scores were 6.1, 4.5, 3.5A). Does that mean rejection then as I didn't meet the cut off in one section? :/
    I think there's a pretty good chance you've met the cutoff, you're just in band 3 - which is still good

ReputationRep:
    I think there's a pretty good chance you've met the cutoff, you're just in band 3 - which is still good
    I hope so, thanks for the reassurance

ReputationRep:
    No, I'm saying I was, in my initial post
    Ah, get it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tsar101)
    Well done smash the interview!
    May I ask what time you received your invite?

I am preparing for my rejection now
    Thanks a bunch, and I received it maybe 6 hours ago. You never know, as long as your BMAT is above the cut off, I feel like you'll have a solid chance, but then again I'm speculating. Good luck and hope everything works out for you.

ReputationRep:
    ****ing get in just got an interview (5.9, 4.9 and 3.5A) there's hope for everyone

ReputationRep:
    I got an interview with lower section 1 and 2 scores (4.7 and 5.3 respectively) but a 3A. As long as you've got a strong PS and predicted grades, I'd say you have a good shot!
    Good luck x
    thank you
    just got an interview !!

ReputationRep:
    Guys Imperial has just sent me the newletter that everyone's been talking about except they've sent it to me 5 times!?

ReputationRep:
    I just got an interview for A100!! So happy and good luck everyone

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bubbletealover)
    Guys Imperial has just sent me the newletter that everyone's been talking about except they've sent it to me 5 times!?
    Oh god, hopefully that means they're really keen to keep you informed. I only had it sent to me once and it was in December so ye

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oey99)
    I just got an interview for A100!! So happy and good luck everyone

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Congratulations!!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.