Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Navyblue99)
    Half of the people on here need to get a grip. Asking if at least 4.9+ is definitely enough for an interview. It blatantly is. if you didn't keep asking maybe this thread wouldn't be so bloody long!
    Dude, you literally could have guaranteed interviews at many universities with your UKCAT and other stats. You risky mofo😂

I'm the one who should be worried with a score of 4.3 in S1 😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tsar101)
    I'm the one who should be worried with a score of 4.3 in S1 😂
    Same lol

ReputationRep:
    I only got 4 and 4.1. Luckily imperial isn't my first choice and I will get an interview for my first as long as my PS is good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caro99)
    congrats!!!! did u do well on BMAT?
    That's what people keep telling me haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GradeA*UnderA)
    Same lol
    I got 4.3 too lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheArtOfThePoetic)
    I got 4.3 too lol
    I think the bands might go down in 0.2s. So if 4.9 is band 1, 4.5 is band 3. Such tight boundaries :/

ReputationRep:
    Is there a thread for interview tips and help??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I think the bands might go down in 0.2s. So if 4.9 is band 1, 4.5 is band 3. Such tight boundaries :/
    At least that gives me hope of meeting the S1 cut off but S2 score was terrible (3.7) so I guess I'm waiting on a rejection anyway :/
    And considering the competition for graduate medicine there's no chance for me...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheArtOfThePoetic)
    At least that gives me hope of meeting the S1 cut off but S2 score was terrible (3.7) so I guess I'm waiting on a rejection anyway :/
    And considering the competition for graduate medicine there's no chance for me...
    Graduates and undergrads compete for the same places I think

ReputationRep:
    The cut-offs are identical but grad students are competing for fewer places.

ReputationRep:
    That's sadly not the case, I think they interview around 80 grads for 30 places on the A109 graduate medicine course

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kelzdestadz)
    Congratulations!!
    Thank youu )

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by glad-he-ate-her)
    thank you
    just got an interview !!
    Congrats!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone noticed that on the website where u book the interview, it says that it is a maximum of 20 minutes interview!! Isn't that too short?? I mean Cambridge has two 30 minute interviews and they still feel pretty short.
    I've even read on a website that the average Imperial interview is 8 minutes!! You can barely answer 3 questions in that time

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oey99)
    Has anyone noticed that on the website where u book the interview, it says that it is a maximum of 20 minutes interview!! Isn't that too short?? I mean Cambridge has two 30 minute interviews and they still feel pretty short.
    I've even read on a website that the average Imperial interview is 8 minutes!! You can barely answer 3 questions in that time

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think it'll be plenty time my Cam ones were 20 mins each and I had 2 and I had time to go through all the questions. They could probably ask a max of like 6/7 questions I think

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone share what the interview dates offered were? Don't wanna press the link as we're given only 4 hours to select a preferred slot and I'm still waiting for other offers. International applicant here

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chase Chong)
    Can anyone share what the interview dates offered were? Don't wanna press the link as we're given only 4 hours to select a preferred slot and I'm still waiting for other offers. International applicant here

Posted from TSR Mobile
    As of yesterday night, 13th of December, then every Tuesday and Wednesday starting from 10th of January e.g. 10,11,17,18 ... etc up until 28th of March. Good luck with this and the rest of your offers

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oey99)
    As of yesterday night, 13th of December, then every Tuesday and Wednesday starting from 10th of January e.g. 10,11,17,18 ... etc up until 28th of March. Good luck with this and the rest of your offers

Posted from TSR Mobile
    OMG thank you so much!!! Now i can roughly gauge when to fly over! thanks again and all the best to you! )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Exaclebur)
    Interview!!! My BMAT is pretty average tho 5.2 ,4.7, 3A I guess they dont send out interviews in band order
    OMG massive congrats!!! maybe three is hope for me as I got the same score on S1 and s2 and 3.5 on s3, fingers crossed. Good luck in your interview

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 1, 2018

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.