Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have created a spreadsheet for applicants to submit their responses (Just like Cambridge Applicants)
    Please complete the following form to submit your response, this would help establish bands and act as guidance.
    To complete the form click here
    To view everyone`s responses click here

ReputationRep:
    My section 1&2 scores are fine I am just worried I wont have met the cutoff for Section 3. I got 2.5A. Haven't seen anyone with 2.5A get an interview. Has anyone with that S3 score got one that anyone knows of? Starting to worry that'll get me a rejection.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elliottmanwaring)
    My section 1&2 scores are fine I am just worried I wont have met the cutoff for Section 3. I got 2.5A. Haven't seen anyone with 2.5A get an interview. Has anyone with that S3 score got one that anyone knows of? Starting to worry that'll get me a rejection.
    The cut-off for section 3 is usually 2.5B so I don't think they would reject you based on it providing your section 1 and 2 scores are above the cut-off too. However, you are likely to be in band 3 because Imperial looks at your lowest section to put you in a band. They keep sending interviews on a weekly basis and it might take a while (up to March). Therefore my advice is be patient and try not to worry about it. Best wishes

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I got an interview invite (A109) on Thursday with 5.9, 4.9 and 2.5A. As long as you have a strong PS then you should be fine I think!

ReputationRep:
    No one has been rejected yet, I know because I'm 100% certain I will be 😂 I'll post when it happens

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Navyblue99)
    No one has been rejected yet, I know because I'm 100% certain I will be 😂 I'll post when it happens
    Me too!😂😭 what was your BMAT?

ReputationRep:
    When do they start rejecting people?

ReputationRep:
    You're in the bottom band. You'll probably get an interview in a month or two

ReputationRep:
    Hey there guys, are you aware of when Imperial send out offers/rejections after you've done your interview? (Mine's on Wednesday ).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AgutheBoo)
    Hey there guys, are you aware of when Imperial send out offers/rejections after you've done your interview? (Mine's on Wednesday ).
    Within 2 weeks, but I've heard it's usually much earlier than that as I think they decide immediately after your interview. Good luck!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by oey99)
    I have created a spreadsheet for applicants to submit their responses (Just like Cambridge Applicants)
    Please complete the following form to submit your response, this would help establish bands and act as guidance.
    To complete the form click here
    To view everyone`s responses click here
    Not sure why people who haven't had a response yet have submitted an entry form...you can't even scan through now to see the minimum score attained for interview invitation. Lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CutieTootsie)
    Not sure why people who haven't had a response yet have submitted an entry form...you can't even scan through now to see the minimum score attained for interview invitation. Lol
    True but looks like the minimum has been 4.7, that's probably band 2

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carpenoctem)
    I'm positively freaking out about my interview which is on Wednesday. I had a nightmare where I was in the interview and couldn't remember what NHS stands for. I think it's a sign from the Imperial gods
    I had a similar dream (nightmare) where I was at my Cambridge interviews and didn't even know the function of the liver 😂 Good luck with your interview next Wednesday!!

ReputationRep:
    I got 4.3 in section 2. Do you guys think I would have any chance at all?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oey99)
    I had a similar dream (nightmare) where I was at my Cambridge interviews and didn't even know the function of the liver 😂 Good luck with your interview next Wednesday!!
    Is it bad I dont know the function of the liver

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oey99)
    Oh wait it makes bile salts is that all?

ReputationRep:
    That awkward moment when you put in 2016 for an interview next year on the spreadsheet haha
    At least I wasn't the only one lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saahil0987)
    Oh wait it makes bile salts is that all?
    Stores glycogen; respires more fat than any other organ; transports **** tonnes of ATP to other cells, and has rich bloody supply, as it produces a lot of CO2.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else know they will get rejected but still come to this thread anyway :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Not_a_horse)
    Anyone else know they will get rejected but still come to this thread anyway :laugh:
    Gotta treasure every moment

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.