Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by desertlover)
    CONGRATS! I've never heard of a Presidents Scholarship though, what is it?
    I hadn't heard of it either, apparently it's some thing they give out to about 100 undergrads and they basically give you 1k each year to study there!!!

https://www.imperial.ac.uk/study/ug/...-scholarships/
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by TianaEsther)
    Omg that's amazing!! Congratulations on your offer and hopefully the others will give you offers too
    Thank you! Same to you as well
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by desertlover)
    Congrats on the offer! You must be so relieved! I thought I recognised you from the Cambridge thread... Jesus right?
    Yes Jesus! Which are you?

ReputationRep:
    unfortunately, i got rejected. But im not that surprised bc my bmat was quite low - 4.0, 4.9 and 3A. Oh well

ReputationRep:
    Did any graduate entry students receive a rejection?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smith3311)
    Hi everyone,

To my disappointment, I had my application denied earlier this evening. My BMAT scores were 6.3, 5.7, 4A - can anyone think why I've been rejected? I already have my A Level results of A*AAA (Maths, Biology, Chemistry, Music).
    Sorry to here that. You can ask the university for feedback?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noobfish)
    ****ing hell I literally just got an offer from Imperial with something called a President's Scholarship! My hands are lit shaking rn
    OMG CONGRATS!! Mind sharing your applicant profile like GSCE and Alevel grades etc please?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smith3311)
    Hi everyone,

To my disappointment, I had my application denied earlier this evening. My BMAT scores were 6.3, 5.7, 4A - can anyone think why I've been rejected? I already have my A Level results of A*AAA (Maths, Biology, Chemistry, Music).
    Do you have an A* in bio or Chem as that is a pre requisite for any application.

ReputationRep:
    Just checked my emails and I've got an offer!! Over the bloody moon, had my interview on Tuesday 13th and was hoping they would reply before Christmas but didn't think they actually would!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sweetcorny)
    Just checked my emails and I've got an offer!! Over the bloody moon, had my interview on Tuesday 13th and was hoping they would reply before Christmas but didn't think they actually would!!
    Congratulations!

ReputationRep:
    Hey thats amazing you must be so chuffed. What grades did they offer you ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CutieTootsie)
    Yes Jesus! Which are you?
    Selwyn!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noobfish)
    I hadn't heard of it either, apparently it's some thing they give out to about 100 undergrads and they basically give you 1k each year to study there!!!

https://www.imperial.ac.uk/study/ug/...-scholarships/
    Omg thats amazing, well done! You must have made a great impression. Is Imperial your first choice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Senthil Patel)
    Hey thats amazing you must be so chuffed. What grades did they offer you ?
    I really am... A*AA 😳 Achievable but gonna take some hard work on my part!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! Such a relief, partly why I chose the first interview date, Track updated last night at 22:02 and I got an email about it at 22:22, Don't give up hope yet! They said we would hear back in a few weeks and it hasn't even been 1 week yet! 😄

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mithi98)
    Rejection well I knew that (S2 in the BMAT)
    Still happy cause I got an interview at Barts
    What did you get in the BMAT if you don't mind me asking?

I'm worried about my S2 results too (got 4.3😔)

ReputationRep:
    I really am... A*AA 😳 Achievable but gonna take some hard work on my part!
    Congratulations!!! Is the A* in any specific subject or just any?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by omea28)
    what did you get in the bmat if you don't mind me asking?

I'm worried about my s2 results too (got 4.3😔)
    s1: 5.2
    s2: 4.1
    s3: 4A

ReputationRep:
    I have just received an email from Imperial saying that they're still processing my application although I got an interview invitation :/ should I be worried??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just got a personalised email from Imperial saying that they are 'still processing applications'

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.