Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carpenoctem)
    Just got an offer from Imperial (haven't got the email from UCAS yet but I'm a keen bean so I checked)
    Congratulations!! Fully deserved and expected....by me at least 😆

ReputationRep:
    Thank you so much! I'm being 100% honest when I say that I was expecting a rejection post interview. I was actually more satisfied with my Cambridge interview than imperial which is unexpected. I just felt like I got into a pickle with the ethical scenario and didn't really come across as offer worthy.

As @/usycool said a couple of weeks back it doesn't seem like they weighted my response too heavily as apparently quite a few people are uncertain about how they've done. If you have an interview coming up, best of luck!

Thank you! Admittedly I don't know too much about it (I didn't even know if its existence until a couple of people received scholarships in mid December). As far as I know it's a scholarship you receive based on your overall application and interview and you don't apply for it separately. I'm supposed to receive further info about it in which case I'll PM you if you want but the others that received it should know more
    Very well done then! Will Imperial be your first choice?

ReputationRep:
    Congrats Carpenoctem! Well done! I can imagine your relief 😊

Guys, any offers or rejections??

Any idea when will Imperial send out further interview invitations? Last year, these were sent in the first week of January..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Picturesque2016)
    Congrats Carpenoctem! Well done! I can imagine your relief 😊

Guys, any offers or rejections??

Any idea when will Imperial send out further interview invitations? Last year, these were sent in the first week of January..

I just got an interview email today!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MedicalMusical)
    Congrats, do you mind sharing your BMAT score

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MedicalMusical)

Congratulations! What's your score BMAT?

ReputationRep:
    Just got an interview from Imperial! BMAT 6.3, 6, 3A

ReputationRep:
    I just got an interview!
    5.2, 5.5, 3A

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oey99)
    I have created a spreadsheet for applicants to submit their responses (Just like Cambridge Applicants)
    Please complete the following form to submit your response, this would help establish bands and act as guidance.
    To complete the form click here
    To view everyone`s responses click here
    Congratulations to everyone who got an interview invitation today! If you haven't done so, please complete this small questionnaire to guide other students who are still waiting for interviews. Best of luck everyone!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! It was initially my first choice but I went through this phase of thinking I was rejected and realised that I really did like Cambridge. I guess I'll have to wait for their response before making my mind up! (I'm not expecting anything though and won't be overly stressed if I don't get into Cambridge because that place is for geniuses haha)

Thank you, it's a wonderful feeling that I'm sure you will experience too

Congrats to those who received interviews and good luck!
    I'm sure you are more than good enough for Cambridge so good luck for an offer! If not Imperial will be amazing too 😊

ReputationRep:
    Oh wow just got an interview offer today! I'm so surprised because my BMAT is defo not as high as everyone else's who got interviews

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dom_uk99)
    Oh wow just got an interview offer today! I'm so surprised because my BMAT is defo not as high as everyone else's who got interviews
    Hi! Congrats! Can I ask when your interview is?

ReputationRep:
    Are you an international applicant? Do you mind sharing your BMAT scores?

ReputationRep:
    Hearty congratulations

ReputationRep:
    What was your bmat score

ReputationRep:
    What was your BMAT score ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medcraze)
    Are you an international applicant? Do you mind sharing your BMAT scores?
    Nope I am a year 13 student in the UK.

(Original post by Medcraze)
    Hearty congratulations
    Thank you so much

(Original post by Medic17)
    What was your bmat score
    5.2, 4.7 and 3.5A so pretty average

(Original post by impmed2017)
    Hi! Congrats! Can I ask when your interview is?
    Thank you!! I choose 3.20 on 7th Feb

ReputationRep:
    Nope I am a year 13 student in the UK.

Thank you so much

5.2, 4.7 and 3.5A so pretty average

Thank you!! I choose 3.20 on 7th Feb
    all the very best

ReputationRep:
    has any international student received interview so far for the undergrad ?

ReputationRep:
    Interview today!
    4.9 4.7 2.5A
    Really low BMAT in my opinion so hope is for everyone!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.