Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elliottmanwaring)
    Interview today!
    4.9 4.7 2.5A
    Really low BMAT in my opinion so hope is for everyone!
    Wow haha I got it too with pretty much the same score except section 1 and 2 scores flipped

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nothing at or below 4.5 yet :/
    Starting to think the cut-off is around 4.7 as people with bmat scores (section 1 & 2) around 4.5 were getting interview offers around this time last year.

ReputationRep:
    Got an interview today!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just now?!?!?!? Im so surprised as one of my bmat sections must have been at the cut off, so i was more likely to not get one.

ReputationRep:
    How much was yours and are you an international student ? Mine also also 2 section near the cut off .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quarrdent)
    Got an interview today!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just now?!?!?!? Im so surprised as one of my bmat sections must have been at the cut off, so i was more likely to not get one.
    Congratulations !!! Must be a relief )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quarrdent)
    Congratulations Quarrdent
    do mind me asking for stats ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChiefKwen)
    Nothing at or below 4.5 yet :/
    Starting to think the cut-off is around 4.7 as people with bmat scores (section 1 & 2) around 4.5 were getting interview offers around this time last year.
    nah i got 4.5, 5.1, 3.5A and got interview today i was surprised i thought i wouldnt get it because of my s1

ReputationRep:
    4.5 5.1 2.5A

Predicted A*A*AA

ReputationRep:
    Any international students offers from imperial

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iamDev)
    Wow haha I got it too with pretty much the same score except section 1 and 2 scores flipped

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Congrats. Are you an international candidate?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Naveen1412)
    nah i got 4.5, 5.1, 3.5A and got interview today i was surprised i thought i wouldnt get it because of my s1
    Congrats. Are u international?

ReputationRep:
    Those who got interview offers after holidays, it would be much helpful if u post ur stats and please state whether or not u r an international candidate. That will help others those who r waiting. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Found out that I got an interview yesterday!
    I got a BMAT score of 4.7, 4.7 and 3A
    My predicted grades are A*A*A
    I'm not an international student.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hajsil98)
    Found out that I got an interview yesterday!
    I got a BMAT score of 4.7, 4.7 and 3A
    My predicted grades are A*A*A
    I'm not an international student.
    Congratulations !!!!!! Hope they offer international student soon .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medic17)
    Congratulations !!!!!! Hope they offer international student soon .
    Hope so too! Good luck in your application )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medcraze)
    Congrats. Are u international?
    nah im not

ReputationRep:
    Anyone who's had interview already, is it true they're only about 8 minutes long?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by glad-he-ate-her)
    Anyone who's had interview already, is it true they're only about 8 minutes long?
    Hi, on the day i had mine they were running late so i saw two candidates go in other than myself and they each lasted about 20 minutes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by milo_marx)
    Hi, on the day i had mine they were running late so i saw two candidates go in other than myself and they each lasted about 20 minutes.
    how was your interview, ive heard theyre pretty laid back and let you steer the conversation?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know what the standard offer is for people doing 4 a levels

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.