Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dom_uk99)

Thank you!! I choose 3.20 on 7th Feb
    wow, I chose the exact same date and hour...is that possible?(I got invitation in early december)

(btw congrats!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medic17)
    I have pretty much the same score but an international lets see
    Well done on your interview! Where are you coming from?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone applying to A109 gotten an offer yet after their interview? Mine is on the 17th and just wondering how quickly they get back to you. I know they probably would wait till all interviews are finished but I have a feeling if they really like someone they'll send an offer through before that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abj0)
    I chose the latest possible interview date, March 28th and am seeing that everyone else chose early dates, is there a reason for this I worry over everything lol
    I chose 28 feb because i wanted time to go over my ps and check nhs issues, but im too impatient to wait until march (although being the 28th of feb it basically is march).

What were the other dates for march may i ask?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abj0)
    I chose the latest possible interview date, March 28th and am seeing that everyone else chose early dates, is there a reason for this I worry over everything lol
    Theres no reason why people pick earlier dates other than personal preference. When you have your interview wont affect your chances of getting an offer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quarrdent)
    I chose 28 feb because i wanted time to go over my ps and check nhs issues, but im too impatient to wait until march (although being the 28th of feb it basically is march).

What were the other dates for march may i ask?
    They had dates for every Tuesday and every Wednesday in March I believe. 28th of March was the latest as I think this is when interviews end.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mayonnaise_)
    wow, I chose the exact same date and hour...is that possible?(I got invitation in early december)

(btw congrats!)
    Thanks and congrats to you too I'm not sure how it works tbh, they haven't emailed to say my date and time are unavailable so idk...

ReputationRep:
    do you think they still have interviews to send out because i got a decent-ish bmat (5.6 5.1 3a) and i've heard nothing ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caro99)
    do you think they still have interviews to send out because i got a decent-ish bmat (5.6 5.1 3a) and i've heard nothing ?
    I think they do but also, it's not just BMAT they take into consideration. They said on their site that it's about your personal statement and reference as well. BMAT and predicted grade requirements are a way for them to cut down the list of people to look at in more detail

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caro99)
    Yeah I think they have more to hand out. What were your AS/ predicted grades if you don't mind me asking?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abj0)
    Yeah I think they have more to hand out. What were your AS/ predicted grades if you don't mind me asking?
    A* s in bio maths geog A in chem predicted

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hajsil98)
    I think they do but also, it's not just BMAT they take into consideration. They said on their site that it's about your personal statement and reference as well. BMAT and predicted grade requirements are a way for them to cut down the list of people to look at in more detail
    Ah kk thanks for the help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hajsil98)
    Don't they give out interviews until March?

ReputationRep:
    Would I be at a disadvantage if I did the interview at a later date? So say I picked 22nd Feb over the 1st Feb - would it slightly harder to get an offer as more candidates would have been interviewed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Got an interview tomorrow morning... Feeling nervous as I'm not sure if i've prepared enough. Any last minute tips would be greatly appreciated!

ReputationRep:
    I got an interview on Friday with BMAT 5.4, 4.9, 2.5A
    (AAAA predicted)

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I applied to Imperial and haven't heard anything yet.

I got 5A* 7A at GCSE, and am targeted A*AA for A-Level. My BMAT was bad in the first two sections (4.9 and 4.5 respectively) but I got 4.5A in the essay. My personal statement is also apparently good, as I have been invited to a first-batch interview on the basis of it on Dec 1st.

Do you guys think I could still get an interview? Does anyone know when they stop sending out interviews? and do they send them out weekly?

Thanks, and good luck to everyone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by desertlover)
    Got an interview tomorrow morning... Feeling nervous as I'm not sure if i've prepared enough. Any last minute tips would be greatly appreciated!
    Speak with confidence. Remember to pause and think of answers if you don't know them rather than stuttering. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone get that email which they said to send out before Christmas to tell you the progress of your application? I'm a bit worried as I haven't got any kind of email from them for a long time, not even those newsletters.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jimmylyu)
    Did anyone get that email which they said to send out before Christmas to tell you the progress of your application? I'm a bit worried as I haven't got any kind of email from them for a long time, not even those newsletters.
    I didn't hear anything and I got an interview so don't worry

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.