Still waiting
    stats please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jimmylyu)
    Still waiting
    stats please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oey99)
    Oh thank you. I guess I`ll have to wait and see. Good luck with your application. Hopefully you`ll hear good news from UCL and other institutions soon. When have you had your interview at Imperial?
    Thanks! I had my Imperial interview on 11th Jan 2017, still no word back from them yet. I think UCAS track is down from 6pm Friday 20th - Sunday 22nd Jan (something about scheduled maintenance). Hopefully I hear back within the next few days.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by krishan97)
    Thanks! I had my Imperial interview on 11th Jan 2017, still no word back from them yet. I think UCAS track is down from 6pm Friday 20th - Sunday 22nd Jan (something about scheduled maintenance). Hopefully I hear back within the next few days.
    had mine on the same day, how did yours go?
    also is it just a track update or a offer email as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medcraze)
    stats please
    6.6 5.7 3B
    AS: AAAA
    predicted A*A*A*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lerche)
    Yes, you should have just about scraped the boundary for the bmat requirements (if they're similar to last year anyway!
    Last year the threshold was 4.5, 4.5 and 2.5B
    You can see how the results are slightly differently skewed this year compared to last year:
    http://www.admissionstestingservice....sults-2016.pdf
    http://www.admissionstestingservice....sults-2015.pdf

Your BMAT was actually very similar to mine last year actually so I wouldn't worry too much!
    Thanks that bring some hope

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by glad-he-ate-her)
    Had mine on the 10th still waiting too. I believe there is an e-mail from Imperial as well if i'm not mistaken...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medwannabe12)
    Where did you get this information?
    Just from stalking last year's thread

ReputationRep:
    So am i right in assuming the email that should, allegedly come today for last week interviewees is a rejection ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lerche)
    Hi guys!! I applied (last year but for 2017 entry) so here's some info if you're interested!
    Rejections tend to be given within the first week of the interview.
    Offers tend to be given within the first two weeks of the interview.
    Imperial like to give all of their offers and rejections in batches and UCAS will usually update to reflect the decisions after 22:00.

There was a clear pattern in that usually, people who come out of the interview tend to know whether they've got an offer all not. That is to say, if the interviewers were friendly throughout then there is a better chance of getting an offer since they tend to make their decision immediately at the end of the interview.

If anyone would like to ask me any questions, feel free to send me a message or w/e and I'll get back to you asap!! Good luck to you all and I look forwards to meeting some of you in October!!
    So if it is more than 7 days, it's likely an offer? I feel imperial hasn't sent out any rejections yet though...

ReputationRep:
    stats please
    Bmat 7.4 6.7 3.5A

ReputationRep:
    Bmat 7.4 6.7 3.5A
    Wow !! Amazing score

ReputationRep:
    Bmat 7.4 6.7 3.5A
    Are you an international student ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medic17)
    Are you an international student ?
    Yea, I've alr been rejected by UCL though

ReputationRep:
    Impressive score. Still rejected by UCL???surprising

ReputationRep:
    Impressive score. Still rejected by UCL???surprising
    It's really competitive for international students

ReputationRep:
    It's really competitive for international students
    But you did really well, if it is competitive for you I think it literally means I stand no chance......

ReputationRep:
    Before or after interview ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by desertlover)
    Had mine on the 10th still waiting too. I believe there is an e-mail from Imperial as well if i'm not mistaken...
    So am i right in assuming the email that should, allegedly come today for last week interviewees is a rejection ?
    So if it is more than 7 days, it's likely an offer? I feel imperial hasn't sent out any rejections yet though...
    Just to clear some things up and hopefully put you guys' minds at ease my offer was only a UCAS track update and came 6 days after my interview. I really think you guys should just stop worrying about these things, they'll only make you anxious and there's nothing more you can do. I really don't think the timings mean much as I'm fairly sure that they send out both offers and rejections at the same time in batches, and I'm sure they'll send them out as soon as they can. The two week thing may just be a guideline not a rule.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noobfish)
    Just to clear some things up and hopefully put you guys' minds at ease my offer was only a UCAS track update and came 6 days after my interview. I really think you guys should just stop worrying about these things, they'll only make you anxious and there's nothing more you can do. I really don't think the timings mean much as I'm fairly sure that they send out both offers and rejections at the same time in batches, and I'm sure they'll send them out as soon as they can. The two week thing may just be a guideline not a rule.
    Do any emails get sent over the weekend?
    just wondering because track is down

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 1, 2018
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.