Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by glad-he-ate-her)
    My, perhaps flawed logic, is the closer it gets to 2 weeks the more likely it is to be an offer
    sounds logical to me...
    Keeping fingers crossed for you! Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by First choice)
    sounds logical to me...
    Keeping fingers crossed for you! Good luck!
    Same for you, good luck to all

ReputationRep:
    Got my interview on Tuesday Any tips????

Also, I was curious, would it advantage you if you asked a question at the end??
    And is the interview similar to the mock video??

Thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pandasandpens)
    Got my interview on Tuesday Any tips????

Also, I was curious, would it advantage you if you asked a question at the end??
    And is the interview similar to the mock video??

Thanks in advance
    Hello, I don't think whether you ask a question or not would affect the outcome of the interview. The interviewers are really friendly and they try their best to put you at ease. Yes the interview is very similar to the mock interview videos. My advice is to be yourself and don't rehearse answers. Just have a point or two that you want to make in your mind and try to answer on the spot. Good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by First choice)
    I know how you feel! I had my interview this week and can't wait either.
    What a time for UCAS maintenance!
    Good luck!
    Tbh I had mine two weeks ago on Tuesday and I'm getting so anxious, like some people heard back in no time...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by desertlover)
    Tbh I had mine two weeks ago on Tuesday and I'm getting so anxious, like some people heard back in no time...
    Who?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medwannabe12)
    Who?
    I think the person posted earlier but he had his interview in December, heard back in less than a week. I'm just gonna try to be patient I guess.

ReputationRep:
    how long is the tour?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by genius00)
    how long is the tour?
    About 45 minutes

ReputationRep:
    Do I need to register that im there for the tour?? Because my interview is in the afternoon and the tour is before afternoon registration

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if interviews are still being sent out? I have not heard anything back yet from Imperial and am worried I have not met the BMAT cutoff after messing it up on the day.

BMAT: 4.9 (S1), 4.5 (S2), 4.5A (Essay).
    GCSE: 5A* 7A
    A-Level predictions: A*AA

Also, if anyone has been interviewed, rejected or whatever with a similar BMAT score to mine can you please let me know?

Thanks,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rwuk)
    Does anyone know if interviews are still being sent out? I have not heard anything back yet from Imperial and am worried I have not met the BMAT cutoff after messing it up on the day.

Also, if anyone has been interviewed, rejected or whatever with a similar BMAT score to mine can you please let me know?

Thanks,
    International student?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pandasandpens)
    Do I need to register that im there for the tour?? Because my interview is in the afternoon and the tour is before afternoon registration
    Registration isn't required for the tour. It's meant to be an informal thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rwuk)

Thanks,
    Hello. You might have met the cutoff in s2 but this isn't for sure. I have a friend with exactly same bmat as you but got a rejection. I think personal statement plays a big part when assessing different criteria when sending invitations. Good luck hope you hear good news soon

ReputationRep:
    International student?
    There are differences between EU and non-EU student?

ReputationRep:
    International student?

No, home student.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oey99)
    Hello. You might have met the cutoff in s2 but this isn't for sure. I have a friend with exactly same bmat as you but got a rejection. I think personal statement plays a big part when assessing different criteria when sending invitations. Good luck hope you hear good news soon
    That's interesting about your friend, hopefully they saw something in my PS. Fingers crossed...

ReputationRep:
    Had my interview last tuesdayyy and havent heard anything yet..so nervous has any rejections gone out yet?

ReputationRep:
    If you don't mind can you please share your stats

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rwuk)

Thanks,
    I have seen ppl posting with similar BMAT scores posting about interview offers . So have faith !! You might get an interview offer soon .

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.